View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 04:29 PM   #64
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post

Stormingwolf - The egg grabbed your interest extremely quickly. Something about the nature of it fascinated you, and as soon as you had regained your composure, you decided that this was the one you would claim as yours. You scooped up the frozen egg, wandering back the way you came with it tucked neatly under your arm. As you wandered through the snow, ensuring that you kept your footing on the icy slopes, the egg began to tremble in your arms. Slowly the shaking got more intense, causing you lose your grip on the sheen and icy exterior of the egg. It fell like a sack of bricks, shattering on the hard floor of the cave.

"E-Eiscue!" Screamed the small Pokemon that had once been resting in the egg. The force of the blow had caused it's icy head to shatter, leaving a small scared looking blue faced penguin staring back at you. The tears welled in it's eyes (but slowly turned to ice from the sheer cold of the cave) and it dipped it's head in shame, hiding it's bare face from you. Rolu frowned, slowly walking towards it in an attempt to comfort it. It turned towards him slowly, wiping it's face before padding away. You were confused, but watched as it wandered towards one of the ice pillars, tackling into it and causing it to rain down like a hail storm. Slowly the penguin's face was covered with a large block of ice, causing it to give a muffled happy chirp as it wandered back towards you.

It seems like that cheered it up! But... what a strange Pokemon. Oh well, you were sure it would prove to be a good member of your team.

You obtained:
- Lv. 1 Male Eiscue
- 1 TM Ice Beam
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Pair of Magical Elf Ears (Held Item)- This item allows the holder to use the move ‘Trick’ as long as the user holds this item. This item magically returns to the original holder at the end of the battle.

Congratulations on finishing your Galar Release Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward.

"So, a new life begins."
"Hello there, my new friend."
"You are an...Eiscue, correct?"

Swinom jumped off of Storm onto Eiscue's icy head.
Rolu grinned at the sight, as did Storm.

"It'll be fun to take you with us."
"I think that I have a good nickname for you..."
"Icy."
"I know, not very creative, yet oddly fitting"
"Anyhow..."

Claiming my male Eiscue and declaring his ability as Ice Face and putting him in a Pokéball.

Claiming the TM Ice Beam.
Claiming 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies.
Claiming one pair of Magical Elf Ears.