View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 12:30 PM   #63
Meetan
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Meetan- You'd been busy searching for an egg, but Theo had been standing right next to one! That silly Amaura! Regardless of how much time you'd wasted, you now had your first egg. After fixing up your hair, removing the twigs and leaves, you place the egg on the ground. Theo gives the egg a once over, it really was pure white, other than that drool. The Amaura has his nose right up near the egg, giving it a good sniff when it suddenly shakes, booping his snoot. The Amaura scrambles backwards, startled by the sudden movement.

The egg starts of shaking occasionally, but it isn't long before it really starts to move. The shakes get my violent and the egg begins to roll around on the ground, gathering speed as cracks begin to develop along its surface. You reach down to stop the egg, but as your hands touch it, a bright light bursts from within. When the light fades, you find yourself grasping soft wool, rather than hard shell. The mass of wool is as pure white as the egg it had come from. The newly hatched Pokemon lets out a timid bleat, curling into a ball it rolls away from you. Was it scared? It rolls around for a while before coming to a stop, giving Theo a chance to say hello. The friendly Amaura moves in again, keen on getting another sniff. As he closes in, the Pokemon uncurls itself and licks the Ice type's face, it seems to like him!

You obtained:
- Lv.1 Female Wooloo
- 1 TM Body Slam
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Pair of Magical Elf Ears (Held Item)- This item allows the holder to use the move ‘Trick’ as long as the user holds this item. This item magically returns to the original holder at the end of the battle.

Congratulations on finishing your Galar Release Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward.[/color]
Alice couldn't help laughing at Theo's reaction to the shake of the egg. It had made her jump, but the Amaura had almost scarpered because of it! "Oh my gosh, you poor baby." She cooed over her Pokemon, who looked a bit sheepish for it. As it was, they were both in for more of a surprise, as the egg began to shake with more vigour and even roll around, prompting Alice to sit up a bit incase she get rolled out, or it bounced, or something else.

"Whoa." Was all the trainer could remark at first, stunned by the whole thing, and tentatively, Alice tried to curb the egg's momentum. Only, as soon as her hand made contact, a blinding light forced the duo to look away. When she looked back, the face of a timid, bleating sheep greeted her, and Alice practically squealed with joy and delight.

"Oh my gosh, look at them! They're so perfect and cute! Ee!" The blonde squealed again, frowning and making another sympathetic coo as the newborn rolled away, trying to get its bearings of them and the wonderful world around it. Her heartstrings were only tugged tighter at the sight of Theo and the Wooloo beginning to get along, even if Theo was taken aback at the lick. She let her Pokedex process the creature's information, humming and beginning to deliberate on a name for the newest member of their ever-growing family.

"Hmm, what about Wilhelmina? Wil for short." Alice considered. Neither Theo or the Wooloo seemed to have any complaints, so Alice decided that it stuck. Wilhelmina the Wooloo. How very precious and perfect she was indeed!

((Picking up my Wooloo and the other items. Using my TM Body Slam on Maasa the Piloswine. Thank you!))