Lil'twick
Warrior of Darkness

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue
FB Calendar

Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 3 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 2.

Trainer Birthday Presents:[LIST][*]x1 Heart Scale[*]1,000 Pokédollars[*]x5 Rare Candies[*]x2 Mysterious Gummis[*]x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)[*]x1 TM[*]x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
  • Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
    The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
[*]x1 Egg of your choice:[LIST][*]Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!
  • If the trainer has less than 8 non-legendary Pokemon in their Memakyu (or does not have a Memakyu), the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
  • Requesting shiny Pokémon in your Memakyu will NOT guarantee a shiny result.
  • The hatched Pokémon can be of any species within the player's whole Memakyu, no matter how it is split (i.e. for different trainer characters).
Well its my birthday today, as well as Swirlix Day!

For Cott, he gains three levels, going from 19 to 22.
Teaching him TM Surf
Teaching him EM Sticky Web
And raising his bond from 23 to 25

As for myself.
Claiming x1 Heart Scale
1000 Pokedollars
X5 Rare Candies
x2 Mysterious Gummis
x1 TM Dazzling Gleam
x1 Magical Party Popper, which I'll use to teach Custard the Togetic Celebrate.
And 1x Birthday Egg.

Ty~

So Baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover,
I'll go everywhere you go,
From Chicago to the Coast.

Hawke | Leo

Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote