View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 09:07 PM   #616
Missingno. Master
SUCK IT, BOSS ROCKET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Missingno. Master- You give Henrietta a run down on what you had been through, how you were unsure what was going on with the Minior. You also agree to keep this all a secret, as does XXXXX. The last thing you want to do is ruin a surprise after all!

"You have a good heart Terri", Henrietta complements, "most people wouldn't have bothered putting in the amount of effort you have. Rest assured that these Minior will be given good homes and help change the lives of the less fortunate. That being said, I'd hate for your efforts to go unrewarded. That Indigo Minior seems to have taken a liking to you and your Pokemon, why don't you take it with you? We have more than enough Minior here for the tree, one less isn't going to make a difference. Oh and take these as an early Christmas present!"

Henrietta pulls out a few TM disks, 1 TM Teleport, 1 TM Acrobatics and 1 TM Stone Edge which she hands to you. "I'm certain the Stone Shrine's Trial Captain is wondering where you are, perhaps you should get back to her and explain that the situation has been handled, without letting the Meowth out of the bag?"

She made a fair point, you'd have to leave all of this out when you told Madoka what had caused such a commotion....

You may capture the lvl 14 Indigo Core Minior. It knows the unnatural move Sky Attack!
Terri smiled modestly as Henrietta complimented her on her good heart. Inwardly, she was a bit disheartened by the notion that most people wouldn't have devoted so much effort to assess the situation before acting, and she dearly hoped her father would never hear such a negative outlook on humanity straight from the source, not when she'd spent so long fervently believing otherwise.

But Terri decided to not dwell on that, for right now, Henrietta was suggesting that Terri take the Indigo Core Minior with her. Terri looked at the Minior- George had let it know exactly what was going on, and the colorful Rock/Flying-type was put much more at ease by this. Terri smiled- she knew that the Minior had come to trust her and her Pokémon, so this was by no means out of left field, but being actively presented with the idea made her smile nonetheless. In the meantime, Terri accepted a number of discs from Henrietta as an early Christmas present- TMs. One for Teleport, one for Acrobatics, and one for Stone Edge. "Thank you, Henrietta," smiled Terri as she accepted the discs. "And certainly, I'll leave out all of this when I report back to Madoka," she promised.

ERROR, came XXXXX's droning mechanical telepathy. LOGICAL ERROR DETECTED: PROBABILITY OF TRIAL CAPTAIN MADOKA DIRECTLY INQUIRING AS TO THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM NOT ACCOUNTED FOR.

"Hmm," frowned Terri, nodding as her Bronzor conveyed this to both her and Henrietta. "Well, I'll think of something to tell her in case she asks," she stated. "I could mention the Minior but just say I helped them outside where they floated back up into space- that was how I was thinking of handling it before all this happened in any case," she shrugged. Terri wasn't the best at thinking up lies, as she rarely had use for them, nor did she like to lie normally, but for a good cause such as this she was more than happy to make an exception.

PROPOSED EXPLANATION SOUNDS SATISFACTORY TO ME, droned XXXXX. HOWEVER, I SHOULD WARN YOU THAT MY THOUGHT PROCESS MAY DIFFER VASTLY FROM THAT OF TRIAL CAPTAIN MADOKA.

"Well, we still gotta try," stated Terri. "And speaking of trying something," she added, before walking over to where George and Minior were. "Hey, Minior," she said. "So, I take it you know the truth now, too?"

"Yes! Yes!" the Minior squealed happily. "George told me everything- going to children, making new friends! I can't wait! George, Andromeda, XXXXX, Observe, all look so happy being with you! I want that, too!"

Terri smiled. "I'm glad you feel that way," she said. "How would you like to come with me?"

"With you?" squeaked Minior in surprise. However, a second later, the initial shock of Terri's offer had worn off, and Minior was but an indigo blur, zooming in circles around Terri. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" it chanted.

Terri giggled. "Yes!" she smiled. "Then get ready," she added, as she produced a Poké Ball from her messenger bag, the second of a set of five.

"Ooh! Yes!" agreed Minior, stopping in place. As though knowing exactly what was to happen, it floated a few feet away, looking expectantly at Terri.

And Terri did not disappoint. "Alright!" she exclaimed, hurling the sphere at Minior. "Poké Ball! Get it!" And the ball struck Minior, pulling it inside and clattering to the floor. All eyes (and whatever it was Starmie saw with, in Andromeda's case) were on the ball as it wobbled around feebly, indicating that Minior was making no effort to escape before it clicked shut.

Terri smiled wide as she picked up the Poké Ball. "Welcome to the team, Minior," she said, before heaving the ball into the air. "Now, come on out!" she added, as the Rock/Flying-type reappeared in a flash of light.

"It work?" Minior inquired. "Minior was caught?"

Terri smiled and nodded. "Minior was caught," she confirmed. "But hey- instead of just calling you Minior all the time, what would you say to having your own name? You never stopped chasing after your friends until you were sure they were all gonna be safe and OK, so... can I call you Chase?"

Minior slowly revolved in midair, apparently deep in thought. Then, the revolving quickened. "Yes! Chase! Name sounds good!"

"Then Chase it is," smiled Terri. At this, her Malamar, Starmie, and Bronzor all came over to greet their new teammate. It was a lovely moment indeed, though Terri knew eventually they'd have to report back to Madoka. Maybe with Chase back in its ball, to play it safe.

*Terri obtained a TM30 Teleport!*

*Terri obtained a TM62 Acrobatics!*

*Terri obtained a TM71 Stone Edge!*

Code:
Terri used Poké Ball!

----

All right! Minior was caught!
Using the TM Teleport on my Musharna (link to Bond), and the TMs Acrobatics and Stone Edge on my Minior.

*Selia learned Teleport!*

*Chase learned Acrobatics!*

*Chase learned Stone Edge!*