View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 07:16 PM   #105
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Keith nodded as Kawaii stated that her Natu could tell what she was thinking. Not too big a surprise, he figured- Natu was a Psychic-type, after all.

As Manchin reeled in Huganin, the Natu intended to use the close proximity as an opportunity for a Peck attack, but neither Trainer nor Quilladin was ready to just let this happen without a fight. "Let's meet it head-on with your new move, then, Manchin!" he declared.

"Quilla!" responded Manchin, bringing back his right arm as though preparing for a punch.

Keith grinned as Huganin was just about within range. "Use Needle Arm!" he commanded.

~~~

Pomona and Aletri were watching the battle as well.

~~~

Noxie nodded back. "He taught me some cool moves- almost right away, in fact, he taught me Poison Fang, and since I know that, he and I can even pull off a Z-Move!"

"I pre-fer Me-ga E-vo-lu-tion, my-self," Myrtle remarked, idly playing with the Banettite Clip attached to her zipper pull. "But I have seen Meat Sack and Nox-ie work to-ge-ther. I have seen Nox-ie use a pow-er-ful A-cid Down-pour," she grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, I can do that, too," Eon piped up. "And Subzero Slammer, too, with Keith's Icium Z!" Then, the Shiny Eevee gave a gasp. "Ooh! Miss Freighya, if you're here, does that mean Gersemy's here too?" she asked, her tail wagging as she asked about her friend.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote