Poison-type Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x2 Mysterious Gummis
  • x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
    • Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
      The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
  • x1 Egg of your choice:
    • Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!
      • If the trainer has less than 8 non-legendary Pokemon in their Memakyu (or does not have a Memakyu), the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
      • Requesting shiny Pokémon in your Memakyu will NOT guarantee a shiny result.
      • The hatched Pokémon can be of any species within the player's whole Memakyu, no matter how it is split (i.e. for different trainer characters).

Birthdays:
And now for the next birthday for me to celebrate in August- my own! Happy birthday to me!!

*Obtained the Heart Scale!*

*Obtained 1,000!

*Obtained 5 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained 2 Mysterious Gummis!*

*Obtained the Luxury Ball!*

*Keith obtained a TM34 Sludge Wave!*

*Obtained the Magical Party Popper!*

*Keith received the Birthday Egg!*
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote