View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 07:41 AM   #58
Median Dia
Fluffeh Creme

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar View Post
Cloud Garden - Stone Shrine
Lunar New Year Festival

The trial captain of the Stone Shrine watched excitedly as guests poured into the main courtyard and quickly took to all the activities she had prepared. Madoka was glad the weather had cleared up, it would have been terrible to have everyone trudging around in the snow that covered the Cloud Garden weeks prior. She couldn’t stand and watch the crowd for too long, there was still much to do to make everything ran smoothly. She waved to Marina at the fireworks stand, then ducked inside one of the shrine buildings.

Fortuitous Food Stalls

Median Dia: It wasn’t too strange to see two Pokemon on their own wandering through the Food Stalls. Some vendors even anticipated some of the braver wild Pokemon coming to see what was going on, and had left out bowls of food so that they would not have to interact with any humans. Louise absentmindedly chewed on the dumpling she was given, still lost in thought. Meanwhile, Sneachd had found himself surrounded by some teenage girls who were taking pictures and ruffling up his fluffy white fur.
“Leave that little one alone, ladies!” A scolding voice came, and the teens scattered in a flurry of giggles. An elderly man in the traditional garb of the Stone Shrine approached Sneachd sympathetically. “Here you go little one, may you grow strong this year.” The man placed a Rice Cake on the ground in front of the Alolan Vulpix, gave a small bow, and walked away.
You have received a Rice Cake! Feed this to one Pokemon of your choice at the festival and they will gain a level.

Everyone receives a Red Envelope containing $500!

Thank you everyone for your participation in the Cloud Garden Lunar Festival! I had a lot of fun with this and I hope you did too. Just as a note, all prizes were chosen using RNG. The fortune telling was really just for fun, but maybe you can find some meaning from it! 恭禧发财 – Happy Lunar New Year!
Well, the year stopped being new a few months ago, and I'm just now getting to eating this rice ball. These things store well, right...?

*Sneachd was elevated from Lv. 10 to Lv. 11!*

*Obtained $500!*

Anyway, thank you kindly for the event, and for letting me clean up the mess after dropping yet again!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"