View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 05:16 PM   #474
Skunkaru
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
The Galea Foothills:
The Galea Foothills covers the greatest expanse of land in the Cloud Garden. Beginning with Galea Town, adventurers may follow along the Starline River up across the plains and into the mountain. Other areas include the Starline River, the Rose Garden, Galea Plains, Cloud Forest, and the Stone Shrine. The boundary of the foothills lies at the Starline Falls, a giant waterfall that cascades down from the incline above.

Rose Garden: A colorful garden that has been beautifully maintained. Roses among maybe other kinds of flowers of all sorts of colors and shapes make this scenic area a must-see for those who have come to sightsee. The fragrant aroma has made this garden the home for a number of species of grass and bug type Pokemon. The garden is home to one of the trial leaders for the Galea Foothills. (Please reply in springgreen)
There was still some dew on the pedals as the sky warmed up. Irwin had arrived to go sightseeing, but it was the floral aroma that drew them to this spot.
They took a left and continued leisurely down a path where large rose bushes loomed. These brambles were speckled with deep red roses with petals twisting tightly inward.
Stepping out of the cool shade, the walkway carried on, lined by smaller shrubs with tinier pink flowers. Each blossom looked like it had far more petals than it knew what to do with.
Irwin spotted some flowering clematis up ahead and was about to continue forward until they became suddenly aware of the racket behind them.

“This bush! Look at et! This is definitely the bush!”
“pthhhpth,” spit Taro in reply, their tongue dangling out of their mouth. Taro did not quiet understand what was going on, but the amount of energy radiating off the Lopunny was exciting.
Taro waddles back and forth in amusement. Tira continued ranting in such a manner until suddenly shifting into a fighting stance.
It seemed as those he was attempting to punch the rose bush, but very quickly the thorns brushed against the fluff around his wrist and he reflexively pulled back.
It bit me!
“What are you doing?”
“The trial!”
“The what?”
“There’s a rose trial here. And this-! must be-! the rose boss-! Because-! it is-! the biggest!” Shouted the Lopunny.
In his enthusiasm, his sentences incurred more and more inflections causing the structure to become choppy.
“Where did to hear about a trial?”
“On a poster.”
“You can’t read.”
“I can so!” He could not. But the Lopunny could eavesdrop. And eavesdropping is something you can do quiet well if your ears are long enough to reach your butt.
It does also requires one to actually listen, which is something that Tira did not do.
In the end, he only heard the words “rose” and then “trail,” which he translated into “competition,” made up the rest while they were in transit and then promptly forgotten he had done so.
“Please don’t fight the rose bush.”
“Gimme a candy.”
“How about instead-”
“Oof! I cannot-! I cannot-! Bun-leave this!” Exasperated Tira as he started to walk forward, clearly in agreeance to the terms. “What’s a bun gotta do around here for a candy? A handstand?!”
“Pthh pth pth,” spits Taro, still no concept of present occurrences, tongue a-waggle.
“Dun need it anyway. I’ll get my own candy.” Irwin smiled at the hammy exaggerations of a vexed Lopunny before returning attention to the clematis.
Tira stomped right past them followed closely by Taro. “They’ll give it to me when I become the best-!” Shouted Tira, his hands held up high.
“The best Rose Bush!” Tira started running excitedly.

“Oh no,” sighed Irwin as they took chase. Taro watched Irwin run past before prancing after everyone.
A slight breeze blew through making it look like the tiny flowers were waving goodbye.

-Irwin★ (They/Them)
Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Last edited by Skunkaru; 03-21-2018 at 05:26 PM.
Skunkaru is offline   Reply With Quote