Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • 1,000 Pokédollars
  • x5 Rare Candies
  • x2 Mysterious Gummis
  • x1 any Pokéball (available in the Department Store)
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Magical Party Popper: The Pokémon who pops it will learn the move Celebrate!
    • Celebrate does not work like in the core games:
      The user is suddenly encased in a colorful gift box. The Pokémon cannot move while in it, but the box becomes an effective yet fragile shield and bomb, all in one festive package: opponents attacking the box will see their attack's damage reduced by 30% and, while destroying the box, triggers an explosion of confetti and ribbons which causes a small amount of damage.
  • x1 Egg of your choice:
    • Birthday Egg: Guarantees to hatch a non-legendary Pokémon within the player's Memakyu!
      • If the trainer has less than 8 non-legendary Pokemon in their Memakyu (or does not have a Memakyu), the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
      • Requesting shiny Pokémon in your Memakyu will NOT guarantee a shiny result.
      • The hatched Pokémon can be of any species within the player's whole Memakyu, no matter how it is split (i.e. for different trainer characters).
    • Type Egg: Guarantees to hatch a Pokémon who has a Type of your choice.
      • Choice of egg type includes: Classic Normal (Gen 1-4), Novel Normal (Gen 5-7), Fighting, Classic Water (Gen 1-4), Novel Water (Gen 5-7), Ice, Bug, Grass, Poison, Electric, Flying, Fairy, Ground, Rock, Steel, Fire, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, and Dragon.
      • Please make sure you declare the type you are choosing. If you don't declare one, the egg will act as an Enigma Egg.
    • Enigma Egg: Hatches any non-evolved, non-legendary Pokémon.
First of all, registering my birthday as March 12. Thought it was already registered but I guess it didn't carry over from the old list.

Picking up the following:
x1 Heart Scale
$1,000 Pokedollars
x5 Rare Candies
x2 Mysterious Gummies
x1 Ultra Ball
x1 Snarl TM which I'll be teaching to my Rockruff
x1 Birthday Egg

::FB::WF::
Balmund is offline   Reply With Quote