View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 11:10 PM   #17
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Peeves nodded in acknowledgement of Kawaii's words before he passed through the wall.

"A vacation, huh?" Keith said. "Where to?"

"Oh, sure!" smiled Pomona. "Come on, come with me," she added, leading the way down the hall. Aletri went along as well- whether Rumpleteaser's attractive aura had any effect on Pomona's decision, we may never know, for as far as the Druddigon was concerned, his mother wasn't behaving any differently than she normally would. And Pomona first led Rumpleteaser to the kitchen. Nobody else was currently in there. "It's way bigger than our old kitchen, which is really awesome, because so many of us can fit in here when it's time to eat," she explained to the Skitty. "Oh, oh, and see these warp panels?" she added, leading the way over to a pair of odd-looking tiles. "These are so cool- the purple one takes you to the dining room, and the green one takes you to the Battle Room," she smiled. "Wanna see one of those rooms next?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm not gonna evolve," smiled Eon. "I'm learning tons of new attacks, and I'm gonna be way stronger than any of our evolutions! I'm even gonna be stronger than Mommy and Miss Freighya someday! But that's gonna take a long while, cuz they're both awesome," she added. "What about you?" she asked her new friend. "Which evolution do you wanna be?"

At that moment, however, a very much welcome presence arrived in the pool room, and as Cyanide heard her name being spoken in that voice she always loved to hear, she wheeled around, eyes lighting up as she spotted the Ambipom she so loved. "Hey there, Pom," Cyanide grinned, her would-be-cool demeanor betrayed by the haste with which she sped over to Pom and started nuzzling him.

Over in the pool, Eon's ears perked up. "DADDYYYYYY!" exclaimed the Shiny Eevee, springing up out of the pool and running right into her father, jumping up to lick his face, tail wagging so fast that it was throwing pool water in every direction.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 01-17-2018 at 10:10 AM.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote