View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 08:02 PM   #9
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Keith chuckled and nodded. "Sounds like someone Hermione might get along with, alright," he agreed. Then he gave another chuckle as he saw a pair of Pokémon comign down the large entrance hall. "Was wondering how long it'd take those two," he grinned.

"Hiiiii! Hi, Kawaii! Hi, Rumpleteaser!" Pomona greeted the visitors, smiling as usual. "Aletri, come here, meet one of Mommy's friends," she added to the Druddigon following her. "Rumpleteaser, this is my son Aletri," she introduced the Skitty.

"Hey, there," Aletri said, waving hello to the Skitty.

"Ah, yeah, I don't think I mentioned yet- Pomona's now a mother," Keith explained to Kawaii as he gestured to his Druddigon.

Cyanide grinned. "I knew it," she stated as Freighya revealed that the Woobat she'd told Cyanide about was the father of her daughter. She looked down at Gersemy, and gave a chuckle as the little Eevee forgot how her mother told her to say the Umbreon's name. "Hey, don't sweat it. Nice to meet you, Gersemy," said Cyanide. "And this is my daughter, Eon," she added, with a nod to the Shiny Eevee beside her.

"Hi, Gersemy," smiled Eon. "Wow, I've never seen a brown Eevee before," she added. "I like my white fur, but you look cool too!"

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote