View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 03:09 PM   #358
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Sandaa- As you make your way into the cave, you notice the marble path continues. You're not following it for long before you here a familiar sound, the rushing of water. It doesn't take long for you to find the source of the sound, as the path soon comes to a stop at the edge of a rapidly flowing river. The river must be at least fifteen metres across, but there was no bridge to be seen. Large stone boulders poked out of the water, but they were too far apart to be used as a means of crossing. You're peering down into the water when you notice a dark shadow appear beneath the surface, moments later you're stumbling backwards as a giant figure erupts from the water. The entire cave trembles as the Gyarados lets out a terrifying roar, eventually settling back down in the water as you scramble to your feet.

"Nevermind her", says a mysterious voice, "she's just excited to see someone new up here." A woman rises to stand a top the mighty Gyarados, her platinum blonde hair tied back in a ponytail that runs down her back, hanging right down to her hip. She's sporting a tight black bikini, which does little more than cover her private areas and accentuate her ridiculously fit body. "So you made it past Harry? The kid goes alright, even for a rookie, you must be fairly good then. My name is Jasmine and this is my Gyarados, Gwen." The Gyarados suddenly pulls its tail out of the water, flashing a piece of armour secured at the base of her tail. A Mega Stone is set in the metal, although it really wasn't a surprise at this point. "I think you know the deal, beat me and you can continue on up the path, lose and you head home. So, who will you choose as your champion in this fight?"