View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 08:37 PM   #327
Patches
Hello!~

Send a message via AIM to Patches
Missingno. Master – Percy was loving this, it was obvious to him that Miror was totally buying his story. The Pokemon had kept up the act the entire time and made sure to appear very intrigued. Once Percy paused, Miror gave a very enthusiastic response so he prepared to continue speaking but then, you cut in. When you asked about the orchard that Percy had mentioned it snapped him out of whatever train of thought he had while making him jump and briefly looking at you completely startled. It would seem that he forgot about your presence in the minute or so it had been since you last spoke. “Ah–! Uhhh... Orchard? Yes. The orchard!” Percy nervously rubs the back of his head with his right arm and turns his attention back to Miror. “Why yes, little one! There is a place called Oran Orchard that is nearby! It is just over those hills that way!” The man points to the east. “They have an abundance of Nanab Berries! I’d go over there myself but this ol’ back of mine ain’t what it used to be! Heh heh heh.” Percy looks thoughtful for a moment and decides to speak again, “There is one thing that’s very important. Don’t tell anyone that you met me. It’s just that, if others know about me then they will want all of my stuff too and I only have so much to offer. You wouldn’t want to miss out because you went and told others that–”

He notices something that makes him instantly uneasy. “Well then!” He shoves the container of apple cores into his bag and gathers all of the miscellaneous things he has laying around his bag and sloppily shoves them all into it then he roughly pulls on a drawstring in order to close it. “I will be back at this spot later! The deal still stands!” He stands up and quickly throws the bag over his shoulder. “I uh… Just had something come up so I’ll be on my way now! Don’t forget our little deal!” And with that, he completely books it out of there at full speed, you soon see something fall out of his bag as he goes but he moves too fast for you to even tell him. For someone who supposedly has a bad back he sure can run. You take a moment to look at your surroundings, just to check if there is anything out of the ordinary that would cause him to take off like that. The only thing you notice is that behind you, in the direction Percy was facing, there is a male ranger casually walking by with a Lillipup beside him. Neither of them are paying any attention to you, they just seem to be slowly passing through. You go over to the item that Percy dropped and pick it up, looks like it’s a Xtransceiver. Most people choose to wear these on their wrists but this one fell from his bag. It also requires a passcode in order to go into it so you won’t be able to dig through it for any information. What will you do?

--------------------

Meetan – You decide that at this point there is no getting out of this. You can’t just walk away from whatever this is because everything you’ve seen so far is just completely wrong. On top of it, Duchess is out there and is not in a good position right now. Axel is in agreement, this isn’t something that either of you can just forget about. Now that your device is on silent, you snap a few more pictures and send them over to Ivan. Even if he does respond, it won’t make a sound blowing your cover like it did the last time. You follow for a few minutes and finally the man that goes by Joe stops his Mudbray, Tank. “Hey, I’m going to check on those two.” He walks over to the cart and begins to look over Duchess and the mystery Pokemon. You are laying on your stomach looking over the hill with Axel to your right. You’re very focused on watched what he’s doing so you don’t notice that someone is coming up behind you. Next thing you know, there is a whisper in your left ear. “Tortle…” You jump so hard that you begin to roll down the hill, completely freaked out by the unexpected intrusion. You look up and see a grinning Wartortle that goes by the name of Franklin looking down at you. “T–!” He almost began to speak loudly by Axel cut him off with a light tackle and quickly explained the situation to him telepathically so that he would know to be quiet. You can see that Franklin is also holding what appears to be Ivan’s phone and Ivan certainly doesn’t seem to be present right now so there is a good chance that Ivan has no idea what is happening.

Franklin puts on his best war face, tucks Ivan’s phone into his shell, and then begins to army crawl up the hill you were looking over, which is adorable but you have an objective right now! You both get back into position around the same time and Franklin immediately reacts once he gets a good look at the pair out there. His war face is gone and now he is just smiling with excitement. “Waaarrrtortle!!!” He gets up and begins to charge over the hill toward the men. “The hell???” Greg seems to be very confused as he watches Franklin run toward them. Joe turns around and immediately recognizes the turtle Pokemon. “Ah! It’s Franklin!” Joe gets a huge smile on his face once he sees the familiar Pokemon approaching. “You know this Pokemon?” Greg asks. “Of course! He’s one of my partners Pokemon! Normally, I’d remind you that it’s bad to run off on your own when Ivan isn’t watching but you couldn’t have shown up at a better time Franklin! We need your help!” Franklin carefully avoids the sludge and goes right up to Joe who guides him over to the cart. Greg looks visibly bothered by this entire situation. “Alright Franklin, could you use your Water Gun to help me clean off these poor guys?” Franklin nods and prepares himself to help out when Greg suddenly interjects. “No!” Both Joe and Franklin turn their attention toward Greg. “What’s wrong? The sooner these two are cleaned up, the better.” Joe is a bit confused at Greg’s reaction. “Yes. Right. You’re right. Start cleaning them up.” Greg is shifting around a bit uncomfortably now. Meanwhile, Joe turns his back toward Greg and Franklin begins to gently soak the two Pokemon. As you watch, Greg quickly runs over to the two Trubbish and kneels down toward them, whispering something to them.

Suddenly, while Joe’s back is still turned and Franklin is distracted with helping, both of the Trubbish shoot off a bunch of Sludge at both Joe and Franklin! Tank wasn’t paying attention the entire time before this moment but noticed that and began to buck, kicking the cart loose and running off. “Ackk!!! Tank!!” “Tooort!!” Joe is now trying to get his shirt off since that seemed to get hit by the most of it while also tripping and stumbling in the direction Tank ran but he soon gives up on attempting to chase. Franklin is now using his own Water Gun on himself to clean up the best he can. “They’ve gone mad!! They’re crazy!! And I don’t have any Pokemon to help!” Greg is now yelling and acting like he is shocked. The Trubbish have now turned on Franklin and Joe notices this so he goes for one of his Pokemon’s balls but they are all covered in sludge so he’s having a hard time getting them to work at the moment. “Shit! This is not good… Franklin! Buddy! You’ve got this!” Joe is trying to encourage the Wartortle who is now being overwhelmed with Sludge since the Trubbish don’t seem to be letting up. Joe is desperately trying to get the sludge off of his pokeballs and Greg is just standing there repeatedly saying he wishes he could help. Joe looks back at poor Franklin and grits his teeth since he is feeling very helpless in this situation. “Franklin!! You know Rapid Spin don’t you? Try using that! It might get some of that sludge off! I know you’re not my Pokemon but I think we’re going to have to work together on this one, bud!” Joe attempts to come up with some type of solution as he continues to work on getting one of his own Pokemon out. Franklin listens to Joe and begins to Rapidly Spin in the sludge which is just flinging it everywhere and making even more of a mess, droplets are even hitting both Joe and Greg, but if he keeps it up he might manage to clean himself up enough to retaliate. What will you do?

--------------------

myahoo – Samuel had only managed to create a very small gap between you before you decided that you wanted to go along with him. So, you quickly return Signal to his ball and jog a bit to catch up. “Oh! Hey there!” He acknowledges you with a smile. You explain what happened and that Wildfire was knocked out during that battle and he nods. “Well, I don’t have the normal kind of healing equipment that they do in the ranger’s cabins but I do have lots of healing items. So, I’m sure I can find something that will fix your starter right up! It’s the least I can do after you took care of that kid. Quite a shame that is. That boy does have a lot of potential but he’s clearly making bad decisions.” You mention your poor luck and that your search will probably have to come to an end today and Samuel raises an eyebrow. “Oh, so you’re searching for something? Well, don’t let me stop you! It’s great that you have an objective! Ah, here we are!”

You have arrived at a woodcutter’s cabin in the forest. It’s basically exactly what you’d expect, a cabin that has been build using wooden logs. “Come in, come in.” Samuel opens the front door and gestures for you to enter and so you do. The inside is also what you’d expect, all of the furniture is also made out of wood with the addition of cushions on the couch. “I’ll take your Pokemon, I have to take this little guy upstairs since that is where my first aid stuff is. I can heal your Chinchou too if you’d like.” You hand him your Pokemon’s balls and off he goes. You sit on the couch and wait, after only a few minutes you hear the pitter patter of little feet running down the steps. “Quil quil!!” Wildfire charges into the room with you, carrying Signals ball as well. Samuel still hasn’t come down yet so you continue to wait but it doesn’t take much longer. He eventually comes down carrying the now conscious Poochyena! The pup has a bandage wrapped around its back leg but it seems to be in good spirits since it almost seems like it’s smiling in the trial captain’s arms. Once he reaches the bottom step he puts the Poochyena down and it lets out a happy howl. “This little guy should be good as new in a few days. Someone has to keep an eye on him until his leg heals so he’ll probably have to stay here for a bit but after that he can go back out into the forest.” Samuel then reaches into a small bag he had also carried down. “Now, for the reward that I promised! I always keep some extra stuff on hand for times like these. I actually had some things I figured might be appropriate to give considering you just stopped someone from burning down the forest.” He chuckles a bit as he pulls out the bags contents. “How’s about this, I have TM Incinerate as well as the hold item Charcoal for you. I’d also like to give you $500.” He hands you all of the things mentioned. “Welp, I don’t want to keep you since I know you said you were searching for something. I’m not sure if there is any way I can help with that? However, as a trial captain it is my duty to offer trainers the chance to challenge my trial if they pass through here. My trial is a log-cutting competition and I am always ready for new challengers! Of course, you can continue your search if you’d like, I’ll be here all day so you can stop by anytime!”

You’ve Obtained
x1 TM Incinerate
x1 Charcoal
$500 Pokedollars
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote