View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 04:32 AM   #144
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
=-------------------~TheKnightsFury~-------------------=

Sylvi stared down the large door, glancing at you as you began to speak to her. She chuckled to herself hearing you speak of a hero turning his back before he even began his true quest, she flashed you a smile --- her green eyes sparkling in the light. "I suppose you're right... no hero is truly that cowardly." She still seemed uneasy, but hearing you speak so lightly about your adventure seemed to calm her mind slightly. She glanced forwards as Boudicca kicked the doors open with ease, she felt a foreboding presence resonating from the castle... she hated it here. She had been here countless times, what business did an outsider have here? He seemed to not be fully aware of the mad king, but perhaps it was just a facade..? She couldn't be sure, but part of her wanted to keep an eye on him.

Hearing him offer his protection made her raise her eyebrows, he sure looked capable... but she wasn't sure if that was a good thing. The madness always affected people like him, and she wasn't sure if he would be able to handle the depths of the castle. She flashed a smile, stepping off her Rapidash. He had sent his Dartrix to investigate, and she returned at a rather brisk pace. She dropped a map of the castle in Jason's arms, allowing him to know where to go.

"Well... I suppose I have nothing else to do. But you don't have to worry much, I'm only afraid of the madness. I have my own means of defense." She gave a coy smile, gesturing towards the map. "Which part of the castle do you want to go to first?"

You heard the lady, where do you wanna go first? What do you do?
Jayson could sense that Sylvi was starting to come to grips with the idea of exploring the castle, even if it meant risking a descent into madness. Atalanta was quick to return, the Dartrix had managed to find a map of the castle. The would be knight pondered for a moment, curious as to wear Atalanta had found the map. It didn't seem like something that would be readily left lying around, but perhaps he was just underestimating Atalanta's scouting skills. Either way he now had the ability to head to whatever area peaked his interest. Jayson grinned as Sylvi stated she was capable of defending herself, a lady capable of defending herself was always impressive. Unrolling the map, Jayson scan the rough outline of the castle, paying attention to the faded labels. The throne room was easy to locate, but he was eager to head there yet. The stables, the kitchens and then finally something that peaked his interests.

"Ahh, here we are", Jayson pointed to a spot on the map, "the training yard" Jayson was certain that if there were still people getting around in here there would be signs in the training yard. If there weren't signs of people there would surely be signs of Pokemon, perhaps some that were looking to get stronger. He had been on the road for quite some time and he was itching for a good fight. He could feel his heart start to race at the thought of it, or maybe it was some madness setting in? Either way he was excited to get to the training yard and see what was waiting for him."Lead the way Atalanta!", he then unclipped a Pokeball from his belt and tossed it out in front of himself, revealing a large Skorupi."Though you would like to have some fun as well Trieu", the Skorupi chattered happily, "let's follow Atalanta."Jayson broke into a quick stride, Boudicca trotting along behind him as they lead Sylvi and her Rapidash to their destination.

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 10-14-2017 at 02:25 AM.
TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote