View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 01:38 AM   #126
Meetan
Cascade Badge

Sandaa: You weren't feeling confident about Phanpy's reaction at first, but to your delight, the Pokemon obviously wanted to go with you. You held out a Poke Ball, which the elephant cautiously sniffed before tapping it apprehensively with his trunk. The item made its typical sound, a red light enveloping the creature and swallowing it up. The sphere wiggled twice in your hand before falling still-- Phanpy was caught!

"Well, congratulations on your catch!" Bill complimented. "You going to give it a name?" While he waited for your answer, he offered to assist with the rope, taking one end to start securing it to the Feraligatr with some expert knots while you worked on Raphael's side. The trainer straightened up, dashing his clothes and hands of any excess sand, before adding, "Oh, before I forget, you should take these, too."

The man moves to put a Friend Ball and $200 in your hand, which you pack away before you lose them to the waves or whims of a potentially-wakeful 'gatr. "It was good to meet you. Stay safe on those isles. I'll send a message to some of the guides I know and see if any of them want to give you a tour. Just try to stay out of trouble and enjoy a vacation, yeah?"

Adventure Rewards:

- Lvl 5 Male Phanpy
- Friend Ball x1
- $200

Now move to the Mints before I get writers block, jerkwad.