View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 11:57 PM   #304
Meetan
Cascade Badge

((Sup bitch, I'm your updater now.))

Heather: You've calmed down significantly when compared to before, but your body's naturally in fight or flight mode and your hackles are up. There is no way to be truly calm in a situation like this. You aren't a ghost (yet...) after all! Enlisting your own ghostie to help you out, Magus drifts closer to the terrifying mirror, eyes beginning to glow a vibrant blue as he peers through the veil and onto the other side.

You waited, mere seconds feeling like hours as grim anticipation crippled body and mind; unsure if the drop of temperature in the room was down to you or the spirits who so clearly wanted to tear you apart. Antsy, it almost seemed like this was a lost cause until your companion's voice reached you, “I can see another room through there... I can see us.”

Before you can ask what lay beyond the mirror, Magus seemed to show you through his own gaze: a room of pure monochrome, and yourself seeming to peer downwards. The room stretched far beyond the limited view of the mirror, a distorted painting hanging on the wall between two fine wooden doors. There was a Pokemon on the floor, its jaw moving as if to imply speech, and then it turned to look at you both-- the real you and Magus – in the eye.

“Heather... It's coming!”

The connection between you severed in a way that was jarring and didn't help your already painful head, and even though Misdreavus had warned you, the jumpscare was real all the same. Bursting through the mirror, shattering the glass and flinging it about, an Electrike suddenly landed with ease, fur sparking, the yellow bright against the darkness of the surroundings. Looking around, you noticed that everything seemed to lack colour except for yourselves, and that if you peered hard enough into the shards... Monsters peered back.

What do you do?

Last edited by Meetan; 09-19-2017 at 12:14 AM.
Meetan is offline   Reply With Quote