View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 04:25 AM   #138
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Gemini Spark- When Emily expresses the need for the fence to be mended, you quickly jump to her aid with a swift solution. Instructing the two senior reptilian Pokemon, Wendy and Amethyst make their way over to the fence. Using their superior strength they manage to bend the splintered bars back into place, the metal groans as it is reluctantly manipulated. Once the splintered pieces are lined up, everyone stands clear as Wendy and Amethyst open the maws, spewing forth torrents of flame that heat the metal to a glowing red. As they snap their jaws shut the bars seem to have welded back together, hopefully it would be strong enough to prevent the Seismitoads from getting out again.

"Thanks again Hyrem, it would have taken me all day if I had to fix that on my own." Emily finds herself surrounded by the rest of your Pokemon, who are all eager to meet the Palpitoad she holds in her arms."Oh you lot are super friendly! Ginny hear is quite timid though, so go easy on her", Emily places the Palpitoad on the ground so that it can interact with the other Pokemon."For some reason Ginny's evolution has been delayed for quite some time. I've been trying to get her strong enough to get there but nothing seems to work unfortunately. Wait here, I will go grab something for you as a thank you." Emily races off, the soft marshy ground squelching beneath her boots as she races towards a farmhouse built on a drier section of the farm.

It doesn't take long for her to return, a large sack hangs over her shoulder and a note rests in her hand. She tips the contents of the sack onto the ground, revealing a collection of fresh berries and some baked goods."This should more than make up for the food you sacrificed to help me out, dig in."While your Pokemon made their way towards the pile of food, Emily gives the note in her hand a wave."My parents have gone into the city, I can't believe they're going to go meet with them again." You can see that Emily is clearly displeased with her parents absence."You see the reason we farm these Seismitoads is that twice a year they shed their membranes, which we then collect. We then use the membranes to make drums, it might sound simple but the quality is outstanding and in high demand. We have a lot of big clients that pay a lot of money for our instruments. My parents were approached by a company the other day who were eager to buy us out, they were offering big money as well. This place has too much sentimental value for us though, we have been here for generations, so my parents rejected the offer." Emily scrunched the note up in her hand before tossing it to the ground."Since they rejected the offer, things have been going downhill. First our post recent shipment got hijacked on route to town, that has never happened before. Now we have had the fence sabotage twice and almost lost all of our Seismitoads. I think my mum and dad are actually starting to consider the offer, but I think that the company has something to do with everything that is happening. I just don't know how to go about proving it!" Emily looks over to Ginny, the Palpitoad has finally started to warm up to your Pokemon and is currently nuzzling up against Henrietta. The girl wiped a tear from her eye, she was clearly in need of help.
Wendy and Amethyst proved to be plenty of power as far as mending a metal fence was concerned, and Emily seemed pretty grateful for it. "Thanks again Hyrem, it would have taken me all day if I had to fix that on my own."
"No problem!" he replied, now with his Seviper and Salamence as he was rubbing their faces, eliciting hisses and purrs of pleasure. Meanwhile, the other, younger Pokemon had now crowded around Emily and her Palpitoad, wanting to make friends with the Water-type. "Oh you lot are super friendly! Ginny hear is quite timid though, so go easy on her," cautioned Emily as she set her Pokemon down so the others could play with her. "For some reason Ginny's evolution has been delayed for quite some time," she explained to Hyrem. "I've been trying to get her strong enough to get there but nothing seems to work unfortunately. Wait here, I will go grab something for you as a thank you."

It wasn't long before she came back with a bag of what smelled like delicious goodies, specifically revealed to be various berries and baked goods, which the Pokemon all rushed towards with drool dripping down from their expectant mouths. "This should more than make up for the food you sacrificed to help me out, dig in." Wendy needed no further invitation, she slurped up a dragon-sized mouthful for herself to chew on before swallowing down, the three snakes picked out individual baked goods they could fit into their mouths before engulfing each of their treats one by one, and Nissa and Henrietta both took what they could grab in their arms before running off to their own places to keep the other reptiles as well as the Seismitoad from stealing their food, Nissa favoring the berries more than Henrietta. All were quite satisfied with their meal despite there being a distinct lack of meat.

"Thanks for feeding my Pokemon, Emily, though I hope you brought enough for Wendy!" Hyrem chuckled, observing his Salamence scooping up another assortment of treats into her maw. His attention then shifted toward the note he noticed Emily holding. "What's that?" he asked.
She shook the note in displeasure. "My parents have gone into the city, I can't believe they're going to go meet with them again."
"Them? What do you mean?"
"You see the reason we farm these Seismitoads is that twice a year they shed their membranes, which we then collect. We then use the membranes to make drums, it might sound simple but the quality is outstanding and in high demand. We have a lot of big clients that pay a lot of money for our instruments. My parents were approached by a company the other day who were eager to buy us out, they were offering big money as well. This place has too much sentimental value for us though, we have been here for generations, so my parents rejected the offer."

"I think I see where this is going..." said Hyrem.
Emily's fist clenched, crumpling up the note it held before it threw the note against the drier part of the dirt floor. "Since they rejected the offer, things have been going downhill. First our most recent shipment got hijacked on route to town, that has never happened before. Now we have had the fence sabotaged twice and almost lost all of our Seismitoads. I think my mum and dad are actually starting to consider the offer, but I think that the company has something to do with everything that is happening. I just don't know how to go about proving it!" She took a glance over at Ginny, who Henrietta had finally made friends with as the frogs were nuzzling each other, before wiping a tear from her eye.

Seeing this display of turmoil, Hyrem desperately tried thinking of as many ideas as he could and saying them out loud as soon as he thought of them: "Well, is there anyone around who might've seen something strange happen here? Any helpers who noticed stuff while working here? Maybe we can take a closer look at where the fence was broke and figure out what did it? Maybe whoever's behind this is going to try again tonight, and we should keep watch for them? I dunno...I agree with you, though, something's definitely going on, and I want to help you find out!"

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote