View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:22 PM   #183
Naruxami
Looking cool, Joker!

TheKnightsFury: The lead Shinx looked at his companions and snickered before seeing a shadow begin looming over him. His eyes grew wide as he watched a certain darkness swell within Spartacus, slamming into him viciously before chopping at him twice in quick succession. He groaned in response, looking towards his companions. He hadn't expected such a visceral reaction from the Pokemon, they were adults after all! Why were they attacking such small children? He was on the ground, staring up at his attacker. The Scyther loomed over him, a certain dark power swelling within his chest. Tears began to form in the Shinx's eyes, he didn't know how to stop them. He was absolutely terrified of the strong enforcers that were now seeing to his punishment.

His companions were able to shoot him a quick glance of fear, their ears drooping down as they watched the other two Pokemon they had been teasing rush towards them. The first was the smallest, a normal male Shinx who was tossed in the air by a pillar of Earth striking through the ground. He let out a cry for help as he flew back towards the ground, only to be greeted by the same horse stomping her hooves into his back to pin him to the floor. "Leia! Run!" He cried out, looking towards the female Shinx that was now shaking and looking towards her three attackers in absolute terror. She cowered against the makeshift court, making eye-contact with her attackers.

"I-I'm sorry! I was just listening to Billy!" She pointed a shaking paw towards the lead yellow Shinx, who was staying put on the ground to not anger Spartacus any further. Khutulun smirked down at the young Shinx, it was pitiful how she felt as though the trio could get away with tormenting them and not expect to be taught a lesson.

"Too late for apologies kid!" She yelled, as she rushed towards the Shinx and bit her neck. The Shinx let out a terrified scream, which was following by a much louder scream of Hyper Voice from the Senret. The young girl dropped to the ground, her eyes dazed and her ears ringing. Spartacus' two female companions turned their attention back towards the lead Shinx, who gave an audible gulp. He looked at their faces, his eyes darting quickly while his breathing grew more labored. He had heard Spartacus command his companion to use Bulldoze if they tried to run away, and he found himself shaking in his boots.

"Get up." Said Spartacus flatly, causing the Shinx to quickly scramble to it's feet. Spartacus gave a rather nasty glare and the Shinx cowered back a few inches, he opened his jaws --- causing Boudicca to ready herself. Instead of attacking, he simply dropped the Light Ball by Spartacus' feet. He looked up in response, waiting for the older Pokemon to tell him to leave so he wouldn't be attacked again.

"Sorry.." He mumbled. Looking at his feet.

It seems the Shinx understand that what they did was wrong, terrified they have given you x1 Light Ball. What do you do?

Ironthunder: The Donphan and Seviper looked at one another before looking down at the leaf, they glanced back at the two ladies and then back towards the leaf --- clearly confused by what had transpired. The Seviper leaned towards the Donphan and whispered something in his ear, to which he gave a hearty sigh and a look back towards Caeda. He gave a sincere smile before nodding to his companion.

"I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions like that... you guys really don't look like you're from around here. I probably shouldn't have scared you." He took a few steps back to give them proper breathing room. "You said your friend was following the thief?" He asked, his eye lighting up at the prospect. The Seviper leaned towards him again, whispering something in his ear and pointing towards where Caeda had claimed the Rattata went. He gave another small nod, looking towards the two.

"Do you think your friend would bring him back here?" Asked the Seviper, looking at the duo. "If ssshe doesss, I'm sssure the bossssss would reward you." She gave a sincere smile. It seemed as though these two would much rather prefer if you did their dirty work for them. How do Caeda and Kaitlyn react?

---

The Rattata seemed startled seeing a ghost basically pop out in front of him, he gave a small startled cry before looking around frantically --- almost as though he was trying to come up with some sort of excuse. He gave a startled smile upon seeing it was one of the ladies from before, trying to play off the cool guy vibe again. "Oh um. Me..? Pawn my problems off on someone else..? You must think lowly of me sweetcheeks." He replied, giving a careful wink and a small twitch of his whiskers. Upon realizing that Hope was totally not buying it, he sighed and stood on his hind legs, putting his paws together.

"Look lady. What if that was my intention? What then?" He asked with a coy smirk, giving a rather odd vibe to Hope.

This Ratatta was somewhat of a, let's face it, asshole. What does Hope do?
Naruxami is offline   Reply With Quote