View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 04:37 PM   #106
Sandaa
Yayyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Sandaa: You were glad to have time for the Phanpy to get used to you after all, and even more glad to have found someone with the item you needed. The brunette slipped her sunglasses over her eyes, and after packing up the rest of her things into a stylish straw tote, she began starting down the beach towards the shore.

“Oh, you're one of the guys who was fighting. And I'm Bianca.” She offered you the briefest of handshakes, veering off a bit to the right. Obviously, you and Phanpy followed. “At least we had you both there. Everyone else ran off like cowards-- not that I can really talk, but my Pokemon are more style over battle, and it would've been pointless to give those things more to beat on. Cute Phanpy.” You get the impression that she was probably a bit snooty, not entirely because of what comes out of her glossy lips, but also because of how she carried herself and spoke. Bianca exuded self-importance in spades, and if she dug herself into a hole, could probably buy herself aid back out. After all, she was rocking designer clothes and had her own boat docked. “I'm surprised nobody caught the damn thing. What's the rope for, anyway?”

Do you answer, or divert?
Gary smiled as the woman introduced herself as Bianca and the two of them along with Phanpy made their way down the beach towards her boat. Judging from her top of the line clothing and her dialogue and actions, Gary could see that Bianca was the kind of person who valued style over substance. Additionally, he could also tell that Bianca wasn’t the type to get her hands dirty when something needed to be done. Which he was fine with however, because he would gladly fill that role if his assistance was ever needed. To each their own, he thought.

As their conversation carried on, the higher being that controls all of Gary’s actions had finally gotten a day of rest and filled up his belly, so it was time for Gary to give an answer when Bianca asked him what the rope was needed for. “Well,” he replied while balancing the box against his chest with one hand and scratching the back of his head with the other as a sheepish grin crept onto his face, “It’s for the Feraligatr itself… I was going to try and relocate it to a safer location for both it and for the people by dragging it through the water.”

Gary let out a nervous chuckle, unsure if his honesty was too straightforward or not. That’s just how he was though; brutally honest and wears his heart on his sleeve. He looked down at the Phanpy walking alongside him momentarily, still uncertain if the young elephant would end up becoming his newest partner or not. “If I can make the beach safe for all of its residents like this little guy, that’s all the motivation I need,” he said, trailing off as he mumbled it more to himself than anyone else.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote