View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #27
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

*Sorry been traveling thought I would at least have internet on my phone to ref, but that turned out to be not true. To make up for lost time I'm up for some RF anytime these next few days. If we can find a good day to do it let finish this match before we hit the double digits this month.

With the spider falling prey to it natural predator a silly creature that won't tell me how many lick to get to the center of a tootsie pop, give me back my candy you crazy bird! Brave sends out the rider from Daein I mean the draco bat Jill.

Quote:
Noibat (Flying/Dragon): A Noibat's "ears" are actually sound amplifiers, allowing them to fire sound attacks at high volumes. Their ears make their sound moves slightly more potent, and allow them to be used at standard potency even when spread. They can see in the dark and have sensitive hearing, at the expense of increased vulnerability to sound based status attacks, though they are immune to confusion from Supersonic. They fight more enthusiastically at night.
Looks like we're in for a aerial dog fight this round! Jill preps the field advantage by summoning a Tail Wind to the arena. Nott feels the winds begin to shift to behind her new opponent, making tactical flight a little harder to do. However could someone please take this bird into see a psychologist or something cause it has serious self esteem issues or something because it keeps on hurting itself. Cutting off another chunk of her own health Nott creates another clone to take her place on the battle field. Not aware of the trickery that has taken place Jill fires off a Supersonic at the silhouette of Nott. Upon contact Jill is bewildered as her ears tell her that the sound waves hit two targets one that she can see and another invisible one behind that. Nott is only a little fuzzy in the head from the supersonic as she wasn't the direct target, but through the mental haze she can tell that Jill is looking straight at her and not the clone.

Nott hurt herself again, she avoided confusion. Jill has four more turns of Tailwind.

Gaming Pic
Spoiler: show

PASBL
Wild Future
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote