View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 01:45 AM   #37
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

In search of a private place to talk, Robin lead Millicent down the stairs into the basement, before entering the first room on her right. Inside was what appeared to be a games room.
There was two arcade machines in the corner of the room, as well as a TV and two stools to the right side.

"Umm, y-you can have a seat..if you want." Robin offered as she pulled forward the two black stools, before taking one of them for herself.

"I mean...you don't have to. I just thought it'd be nice to offer before I talk to you..." The young trainer explained.
----
No sooner had Robin left the room, did Cayenne appear in the living room.
"Hello Hello! Sorry for the wait!" The Torchic chirped as he approached the guests. "Your food will be here any moment! Today we're serving egg salad sandwiches! They even have bacon pieces inside, yummy!"

While Cayenne continued to talk about the food, Tessa reappeared in the room, carrying a platter much too big for the Cosplay Pikachu. On top of the platter rested eighteen small sandwiches.
As Tessa began to approach the table with her tray, it was clear to see she was struggling not to drop the entire thing.

But Cayenne seemed completely oblivious to Tessa's struggle, and instead began to glance around the room.

"That's odd...my trainer isn't here. And umm....we're serving twins?" The Torchic questioned, giving his head a slight tilt at the sight of Keith and Jack.

"I'm sorry, but would one of you mind helping Tessa lift that tray up on the table? Usually my trainer would do it...but she's out. Or wait...can you even understand me? Hopefully you can!" Cayenne chirped.
----
"It's good to know that I'm not the only one then." Hazel replied.
"I mean...it's not that I hate talking...it's just I'm not good at it. B-but I already said that..."
----
"O-oh umm...I-I see..." Voltaire stammered, clearly flustered at Anion's rather forward statement.
After a moment, the Emolga a shook his head, trying to regain his cool the best he could.
"Alright then, if a battle is what you want, then that's what you'll get." Voltaire smiled before leading the way downstairs.
----
After a short journey, Voltaire found himself in the battle room, the same room he'd been in with Meowth a few moments earlier.
"Pretty impressive, huh?" The Emolga asked, turning his attention to Anion.

"I'm assuming this is a battlefield worthy of a clash between us?"
EpicSquirtle is offline   Reply With Quote