View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 07:21 PM   #36
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"It's... possible?" Keith murmured in response to Robin's theory about how Teleport went the way it went. "But then, Sophie was with us when Duosion Teleported us that day and nothing screwy happened..."

Millicent nodded in response to Robin's request. "Sure," she replied, sounding uncertain as to what this could be about. Actually, just sounding uncertain in general. Where was Telpo? Robin and Hazel were right here,so surely so should Telpo, right? And what was this vague unease the Timburr was feeling? Almost as if whatever Robin wanted to talk to her about wasn't gonna be good?

Once Robin and Millicent (and Willow) had gone off to talk in private, Keith turned to Meowth. "I got a bad feeling, Meowth," Keith murmured.

"Wat do ya mean?" asked Meowth.

"I mean, Telpo's Teleport somehow gets them to the world between this one and the spirit world?" Keith said quietly. "Remember what Peeves said about the spirit world? That sometimes the living can make it to the entrance if taken along by the recently deceased?"

"Yeah but- oh. Ohhhhhh," Meowth whispered, eyes widening as he realized what Keith was getting at. "So youse tinks-"

"I hope to Arceus I'm wrong... but yeah, right now that's my best guess," nodded Keith.

"Shit..." murmured Jack. "Yeah, I hope you're wrong about this, too," he nodded to Keith. "This... I don't even wanna know how Millicent would take it..."

"If she's anyting like her Trainer, very badly," Meowth murmured.

"I-it's OK, r-really," Aster stammered. "I-I'm not very good with th-that kind of thing either..."

"Heh, now you're talking!" Anion grinned as Voltaire suggested they battle downstairs. "Yeah, now that's what you gotta do if you want a shot with me," she added with a smirk. "You could flirt with me until you're more blue in the face than me, I don't give a Raticate's ass. I want a man who knows his way around a Pokémon battle. Lead the way!" declared the Minun.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 09-01-2017 at 08:16 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote