Old 08-30-2017, 10:34 AM   #236
Slash
Poison Jam

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Spinda PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 2 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 3.
So, the 28th was Pignite day, thank the eternal gods for the 3 day rule. So my sweet little Gilford is ready to party.
His Birthday Cake makes him rise from Lv 21 to Lv 23
This wonderful Milkshake not only brings all the boys to the yard, but it also lets him be a groundshaking attraction, He has learned EM Magnitide!
The gifts are far from over, as it's time for hi to learn a TM, And since it's free of restrictions, let's go ahead and choose TM Submission! It fits so well!
His contest stats are all 10s across the board, so this delicious pofin will raise them to 20/20/20/20/20
The Gummi is nice, raising my bond by 3. I have 1 IQ, does that factor in on his bond?

And what's that in the air? It's a very dizzy bird! It's a plane with a drunk pilot!
NO! It's the legendary Mr SUPWISE!
As the 30th is Spinda day, he gets to chow down on some sweets, too.
Cake fattens him up from Lv 3 to Lv 5!
As far as Tutor moves go, it seems the shake has made him choose Mimic as a tool for his heroism.
The Gummi raises his Bond by 3, but, again as a returning member, I'm not sure what effects Bond, He has 10 Beauty/Happiness/Friendship/etc points, though no IQ, so I do not know how that might effect things.
In his quest for heroics, he has decided he'd like TM Psywave
He personally does not care for vanity, so he respectfully declines the poffin. He says many do enjoy it, but it's not for him. You can even eat it yourself if you'd like.

I also wish to register my character, Surashu, for a December 18th birthday
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote