View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:55 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Alright, newly opened Boutique! Time to flood it with stuff I need done! Just confirmations needed, though- I already handled all the spritework necessary for this stuff.

First off, purchasing a non-official accessory in the form of a smooth white rock on a string for Millicent, my Timburr, to wear around her neck. I don't have a minisprite for this, but I don't think one's necessary- I don't think it'd really show up in any noticeable way in a sprite that small. I show her wearing it in my signature, though, if anyone requires reference.

Second, purchasing a P*DA for my second character- basically a second Pokédex, the P*DA being Orre's version of a Pokédex. Here's a sprite for it; in fact, anyone else who wants their character to carry a P*DA is welcome to this sprite if they like;

Third, I would like to officially recolor Sunny the Ninetales so she retains the color scheme she had in the Vulpix stage. I have not given any reason for this in RP yet, though I'm thinking it simply happened as a way to visually indicate that Sunny will never lose the kind of innocence and eternal optimism one might see from a little kid- basically, that she'll never change on the inside, to such an extent that she also changed as little as possible on the outside.

So that's 50 for the accessory, 100 for the P*DA, and 100 for the recolor- that comes out to a total of 250. Thanks very much in advance, and congrats on the grand reopening!

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.