View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:27 PM   #40055
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Alright, using the six Luxury Balls I just purchased, transferring the following Pokémon into them and discarding their old Poké Balls in the process;

*Nagini the Arbok
*Myrtle the Banette
*Helena the Banette
*Norbert the Haxorus
*Aria the Roserade
*Selia the Munna

And as long as we're taking this as an opportunity to use items, my desire to actually RP with this Pokémon finally outweighs my desire to keep this aspect of The Final Stewie-line a secret. *holds up Fire Stone* Oh, Sunny...

Code:
What?  Vulpix is evolving!

...!!

Congratulations!  Your Vulpix evolved into Ninetales!

*Sunny learned Imprison!*

*Sunny learned Nasty Plot!*

*Sunny learned Flamethrower!*

*Sunny learned Quick Attack!*

*Sunny learned Confuse Ray!*

*Sunny learned Safeguard!*
Some of you may remember- I mentioned a desire to recolor Sunny so that evolution would not alter her color scheme. My intention was for the recolor to be confirmed in the Vulpix stage, and go into effect upon evolution into Ninetales, but the Boutique has yet to be opened, so I'm hoping this would be OK. Her evolution will be RP'd as part of The Final Stewie-line, as has been my plan for some time now. This is why I haven't been using Sunny, nor referring to her by her species name, in any storylines that chronologically take place after The Final Stewie-line.

(nicknames: Nagini=Arbok; Myrtle=Banette; Helena=Banette; Norbert=Haxorus; Aria=Roserade; Selia=Munna; Sunny=Ninetales

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote