Thread: FB Q&A Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 12:23 PM   #74
Sandaa
Yayyy

xd a lot of these have been answered several times before, but here goes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
- If I transfer a Pokemon to a Friend Ball now, is the bond increment retroactive (as in +2 per post since April), or only counting from the moment of transfer?
From the moment of transfer

Quote:
- Can any Pokemon learn any Advanced Move, like Snorlax learning Frenzy Plant? What Advanced Moves are available? Can non-Dragons learn Draco Meteor via Bond? Can any Pokemon learn Dragon Ascent or Relic Song via Bond?
I have been told the AMs don't have to be STAB. Dragon Ascent and Relic Song are forbidden, as has been said many times before lol
Quote:
- Can non-Shadows learn Shadow Moves at 40 Bond?
As I told MM a few posts up, yes
Quote:
- What is the "move relearner", what does it do? Nothing is mentioned in the Move Tutor regarding that feature.
Deo and MM covered it, but it allows a lv.10 pokemon to learn a lv.50 move, as long as you have the correct amount of Bond and you pay for it at the Move Tutor Shop
Quote:
- Do I have to always link to Bond when teaching unnatural TMs from here on out, or is it trust-based like Levels and other stats?
Trust-based
Quote:
- Shouldn't Friend and Luxury Ball prices be revised? Atm there is no reason to have Pokemon inside any other kind of Ball given how powerful these two are.
I think that is one of many things that are under consideration right now
Quote:
- Custom moves (Terrain, Gummi Bomb, Shield) should have official definitions on the Bond thread - what they do, how long Guardian Terrain lasts, what happens if the Terrain summoner leaves battle, etc. It helps new players as well as updaters for future reference.
I think someone was working on a Custom Moves and Items list a while back, but idk what happened to their progress[/QUOTE]
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote