View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 12:44 AM   #150
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Incognito Isle

In one of the many Pokémon Centers throughout Fizzytopia, you come across a pamphlet. The cover prominently features a luxury cruise ship sailing past a volcanic island that dominates the background. The pamphlet describes a decadent two-day, Pokémon-free cruise, perfect for a weary trainer like yourself, with luxuriant amenities and fun diversions. However, it seems to dedicate a even more space to what it calls a "mysterious adventure for your Pokémon!" It reads:

"An isolated little island far off the coast of the Fizzytopia mainland, the Incognito Isle was long unknown to humans. This untouched land became a paradise for Pokémon, sitting on a volcanic hotspot, providing a rich environment for life on its south side, but also battered by harsh weather to the north that draws Pokémon more used to extreme environments. The island is said to be filled with strange and mysterious treasures, but the Fizzytopian government has declared it a nature preserve, not allowing a single human step foot on its shores. They have, however, allowed for trainers to let their Pokémon explore the island and interact with its native population in order to uncover some of the treasures within.

Our ships run from Fizzytopia on a regular basis, making the trip out to the island and stopping at each of the four docks at each cardinal point of the island, before taking the trainers on a two-day tropical cruise. Trainers who wish to let their Pokémon have a little fresh air and freedom can drop off up to three Pokémon at one dock and allow them to venture out and explore until they return. Each Pokémon is given an Adventure Badge, allowing their trainer and Preserve Staff (stationed offshore on a ship that patrols the area) to keep an eye on them and make sure nothing bad becomes of them. Your team will also be given a special Treasure Bag, allowing them to handle and store any treasure they might come across safely to return back to you (and to prevent any surprise evolutions)! The Pokémon who inhabit the island are rather friendly, and if your Pokémon give them a helping hand or accompany them on a little adventure, they might be rewarded with a fun prize or stumble upon something rare!"

Below, you find a list of areas enumerated by the pamphlet for your Pokémon's exploration...

Vivacious Village - A happy hamlet built by native Pokémon, consisting mostly of clay and thatch huts, lying just north of the southern dock. These huts dot the southern foothills of the mountain peak in the middle of the island. Normal-typed Pokémon favor dwelling in the hills, while Pokémon living in center of the village closer to the dock tend are a bit rougher. The village square doubles as a sort of an arena for local Fighting Pokémon to engage in sparring matches or training. Please use sandybrown.

“Everyone’s so jolly and alive! I could thrive here! What a nice place!” Sana says in amusement. She travels with Chachi and Mina by rolling around, frequently stopping to admire the huts and say hi to the natives they pass by as they walk.

“It is, isn’t it?” Mina runs her hands on the thatch huts, and knocks on the clay ones. “They’ve built their houses very well, too. I’d love to learn how they put this all together. The hard houses seem easy enough, since you just carve and lift. But the stems and leaves--”

“Yeah, yeah,” Chachi waves, impatient. “Construction, shmonstruction.” He doesn’t bother much for the huts and the Pokemon they pass by, and is more set on the mountain they are walking towards. “What I really want is to climb up that mountain! See that?” He points to the peak. “What’s up there?”

“We will get there, Chachi,” Mina sighs. “It’s nice to roam around the village for awhile. There’s a lot to see here.”

Chachi groans. “Ugggghhhh. But I want to mountain climb now! You like running up and down hills, don’t you, Mina? What if we stay too long here and someone gets to whatever’s up there and--”

“Whatever is up there won’t be lost,” Mina says, still getting a feel of the houses, and even the ground they were walking on. “And if it does, there’s bound to be more. There’s time to climb. First, we explore the bottom.”

Sana stops rolling and looks at the bickering Piplup and Meditite. “Come on, you guys! Latte says to make the most of our time here. We’re gonna do both, alright?”

Chachi concedes with a sigh. “Fine. We’ll explore the village. But let’s do it fast, because I really want to get some treasure!” He walks ahead of his companions.

Mina chuckles. “I know we’ll get through to him. Race you!” She runs off to catch up to Chachi. “I’m much faster than you!” Sana rolls towards Mina and Chachi. They continue exploring the village at the hills surrounding the mountain.

Profile x Café Latte x Wishlist x Secret Base (soon!)

Last edited by mespritchaser; 08-05-2017 at 02:01 AM.
mespritchaser is offline   Reply With Quote