View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #18
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 2: Child in Time

Geoff looks upon Tongstun preparing to send forth a burst of water, the Lickitung also gathering forth energy while perched precariously on the edge of the bridge. Geoff manages to strike first, sending forth a water gun the energy strikes Tongstun knocking him off the bridge and into the water below! Tongstun however manages to summon forth a surf wave lifting him back up onto the bridge while dealing a small amount of damage to the Jigglypuff.

Geoff and Tongstun lock eyes once again knowing this match will not be decided by a show of gen 1 crack type spam but by clear strategy. Geoff begins to gather fairy energy sending off a dazzling gleam of light upon the Lickitung whom channels some steel energy and cuts through some of the fairy energy before striking Geoff dealing a super effective hit.

Summary:
Geoff took a large hit droppng closer to the 2nd. Tongstun has fallen into the 2nd. Both good for two. Water energy for both is roughly half used. Steel for Tongstun is there as well.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote