View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 03:55 AM   #30
Sandaa
Thunder Badge

Gary was speechless for a few moments as Patches places the Pokeball in his hands. “What?” he asked, dumbfounded. “You’re giving me your Totodile? As in, to keep?” Gary really didn’t know what to say. He looked down at the Totodile who was happily floating in the fountain. It looked back up at him with a big toothy grin. By the time Gary looked back up, Patches had already run off and left the room. Gary took a second look at the Totodile before hurrying off after Patches to make sure this wasn’t some kind of prank.

As he entered the living room and kitchen area, he could already find Patches playing on the big white slide on the far side of the room. Most of Gary’s Pokemon were still eating their food while a few others had finished and begun to go about their business. Scurvy the Aipom hung upside down from a tree branch and stared at the guest, as amused by her unpredictable nature as he was the night before. Typhu the Typhlosion stared at Patches long enough to make sure she wasn’t a threat before going off to nap in Gary’s bedroom. “So, uh, are you sure about this? I mean, I love Totodiles, but don’t you have a history with him or anything?” Gary chuckled nervously, feeling guilty for just taking a Pokemon off of Patches’ hands.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, the visiting Pikachu that accompanied Patches made her rounds to introduce herself. As she did, she came across a small gathering of Pokemon that were chowing down on their food, including Amph, Espy, a Smeargle named Buru, and Lynxa the Sneasel. Pokey Jr the Slowpoke absentmindedly mushed his face against his bowl full of food blissfully unaware of what was going on.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote