View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 11:01 PM   #11
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Keith shrugged. "I wouldn't really know myself," he admitted. "Luna really seems to be something else, though. She started getting premonitions shortly before evolving, and we've very quickly learned not to question them, she's never been wrong yet. Doesn't have much in the way of control of the subject matter of the premonitions, though." He then listened as Chroma explained about finding Ami in the middle of the forest, no memories whatsoever, and an overabundance of psychic energy. "Wow," he remarked. "Has she been able to remember anything at all about herself?" he asked. He nodded as Chroma suggested a stir fry, explaining her distinct lack of pizza. "Sure, that's cool with me," he nodded.

"As long as it's edible, I'll eat it," Meowth chimed in.

"Smeargle," Chromium remarked, sounding a bit more reserved than the others- she would much rather prefer to wait and see how the food looked before digging in.

"Oh- Chroma," Keith added. "Would it be OK if I brought out the other Pokémon I brought as well?" he asked. "They'll be hungry, too. Don't worry, I didn't bring my Swalot or anything like that- Crabbe's been banned from most restaurants in the region anyway," he added with a chuckle.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote