View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 11:51 PM   #186
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
OkikuMew (3/3) – After her run-in with the terribly impolite egg earlier in the day, it seems only right that Mélina would do the polite thing upon encountering this sleeping egg at the base of the Shrine of the Moon; regardless of how cute the being within the egg most likely was, it would be rude to disturb it in the middle of its slumber. Envisioning herself giving the egg a warm hug, the trainer and her cosplay Pikachu leave the egg to its dreams beneath the shade.

As Mélina and Starlette continue to explore the the silent area surrounding the crescent-like wings of the Moone Pokemon, neither can shake the feeling that they are being watched; the sun was beginning to set over the horizon, and the calm aura surrounding the shrine was slowly but surely fading into a feeling of foreboding. Maybe it was just her imagination, but Lunala's eyes looked... shinier than before. More ominous.

As if the increasing feeling of unease wasn't bad enough, the eerie silence is very suddenly broken by one of the oddest laughs either has ever heard: Pyu-pyu-pyu-pyu-pyu~ Quite startling! Even so, once the initial shock wears off, it sounds like the laugh is a friendly one, despite its strangeness. It sounds like the sound is coming from directly behind them, and yet, when Starlette and Mélina turn around, there appears to be nothing there... nothing, that is, except a lovely little wicker basket, with little goodies, and... a rock? Who would gift Mélina a ROCK, of all things? And a CRACKED rock, to boot... Wait... the cracks are getting larger, and larger... was this rock actually an egg?

From the egg comes a spherical body with five stubby, little appendages, and two big, eye-like black spots. Despite not really having an expression per se, there is a strong sense of curiosity coming from this rocklike being. Certainly, there would be plenty of time to delve into the mysteries surrounding this newly-hatched Pokemon, but time grows short... even with this little bundle of celestial joy by her side, it would be best not to remain here after the sun sets.

You obtained:
- Lv.1 Genderless Minior
- 1 Flyinium Z OR 1 Groundium Z
- 1 TM Aurora Veil
- 3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
- 1 Bunny Suit (Held Item) – This suit allows a Pokémon to jump 50% higher than usual and increases the effectiveness of its healing moves by 25%

Congratulations on finishing your Springtide Event campaign! After replying to this post you may claim your reward. Please note that you may pick the color of your Minior's core.
Mélina and Starlette resumed looking around the Shrine of the Moon, quietly leaving the sleeping egg in peace. It started to be more difficult to see though, as the sun was slowly setting. It didn't bother the duo that much at first, until they started to feel some kind of sense of dread, replacing the comfort they had earlier... They weren't sure why, until they noticed the eyes of the Lunala statue seemed to have more spark into them? They weren't the eyes of a caring and stern mother anymore, they now looked like the threatening glare of a wolf, staking their prey...

The uncanny tranquility abruptly broke as a creepiest laugh was heard.

"Pyu-pyu-pyu-pyu-pyu~"

Mélina froze in place while Starlette pulled her ears back, but as they listened more carefully to that chuckle, it sounded strangely more... cheerful and amicable. As it came from behind them, the two turned around, and see... absolutely nothing. The woman gazed left and right with a puzzled expression, until her Pikachu got her attention to look downwards.

"A basket... and a rock? I mean I like collecting rocks, but... I thought this was a spring celebration, not Halloween..." Mélina sigh aloud as she stared at the small boulder, especially at its obvious crack on the top...

...or two? Or three? Or more!? And they're getting larger and larger, after every little crack!

"WAIT A MINUTE." the trainer exclaimed aloud, finally realizing that this wasn't just a simple rock: it was an egg, of all things! She immediately gasped and flopped down on the ground in excitement (with Starlette playfully climbing up on top of her head) to see the miracle of Pokémon life happening before her very eyes. "What would it be? What would it be!?" she thought to herself in a similar matter to a kid unwrapping a Christmas present.

When all the pieces of the shell fell, there was no doubt on the answer of question from Mélina's inner child: a round-ish, brown cracked rock, with five little holes with little white spikes sticking out and two other big, dark holes in front for eyes... it only could be a Minior, the Meteor Pokémon.

"Awwwwwwww, it's so cute! Best rock ever!" she delightfully glee before toning down her voice to a softer, motherly one. "Welcome to the world little guy! How are you?"

The Minior responded in a way that the girl can only describe it as a muffled 'sparkling' sound. Whatever it said, Starlette gave him what sounded like a warm welcome, herself.

"Well, I'll take good care of you! Now, I know you have just been born and all, but I think we better be on the move soon. It's getting dark, the last ferry is fairly early at night, and I dunno what time it- oh my gosh," the trainer's calm expression melt away to replace to a panicked one as she looked at the time flashing on her Pokédex, "we have to leave NOW! the last ferry is leaving soon! Come on little comet, let's go catch it before we get stuck here!"

After getting back on her feet as fast as she physically could then grabbed the basket of goodies, Mélina, Starlette and her newfound Minior friend dash out and away from the Shrines of the Sun and Moon, reaching the docks on record time... and only a minute before the last boat leaving Springtide Isle left its shores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much to that sweet little adventure Marion! ^^ (My apologies to taking so long to answer your updates ^^;)

Picking up the following:
Lv.1 Genderless Minior (Red core)
x1 Rockium Z (Minor is Rock/Flying, not Ground ^^;)
x1 TM Aurora Veil
x3 Springtide Chocolate Rare Candies
x1 Bunny Suit

Thanks again!

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr