View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 06:46 PM   #14
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Well, nothing wrong with that," Keith said fairly as Seiko explained about her current lack of battle experience. Before any more could be said on that, however, Seiko then noticed Keith's Z-Ring and Poisonium Z, and asked about it, showing off her own Z-Ring in the process. "Oh, well, the bracelet's called a Z-Ring," Keith explained. "And the crystals are called Z-Crystals- this one's Poisonium Z, though if I had to guess, I'd say yours is the Ice-type Z-Crystal, probably called Icium Z or something like that. Basically, they let you pull off powerful attacks known as Z-Moves with your Pokémon in battle. If I'm using something that knows a Poison-type move-"

"And considerin' he specializes in Poison-types, dat accounts fer a lot o' his team," Meowth added.

"...Anyway, yeah, if I'm using something that knows a Poison move, then once per battle, I can activate the Poisonium Z by making certain movements," Keith explained. "In doing so, this generates a lot of what's known as Z-Power, which flows into the Pokémon, and allows them to upgrade one of their Poison moves into the Poison-type Z-Move, Acid Downpour. I actually did that against that burglar, since my Dunsparce knows how to use Poison Jab," he said.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote