View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 10:52 AM   #14
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~

"The Adoption Center manager...?" Hiero thought questioningly. "Why would the Adoption Center manager have summoned me, and do address me as 'Mr. Shadow'? This doesn't make any sense." Hiero stepped back as the door slowly opened, revealing a puzzled-looking Ampharos in the doorway. Was whoever lived here even prepared for this?

"H-Hiero!? Is that really you!?" A voice rang out as the light from inside pierced through the darkness of the night and scattered across Hiero's face. He recognized this voice; it was the voice of the girl who had been running across the bridge earlier. Hiero turned to face her, shocked at having heard someone address him by name. Confusion overwhelmed him and he was unable to find the words to say in response, his body language becoming somewhat awkward. The girl must have taken notice to this, as she then proceeded to address the others in the group. Hiero's demeanor started to change, reflecting his protracted realization. "...Patches? Cardia? Is that...?" Before he could conclude his sentence, the trainer shoved her Eevee into the other girl's arms and threw her hands up into the air. "Yep... that's Patches." Hiero smiled, feeling a bit nostalgic. It had been over a decade since he had last seen the trainer, and she was as electric as he had remembered. He remained silent, but relaxed his disposition.

Hiero stepped inside last, the rest of his of newfound cohorts having all walked inside ahead of him. Their Pokemon wasted no time excitedly running through the facility and playing with each other. He remained bewildered, but continued to wear his best poker face regardless. As he stepped inside, a pair of eyes suddenly manifested and opened directly in front of his face. Hiero smiled, tilted his head, and exhaled a puff of air through his nostrils as his Misdreavus revealed herself with a large grin spread across her face. She giggled and spun around him through the air before moving back and forth in place, dancing in the air. "Alright Sucy, I know you want to meet the others, so go on ahead, it's okay." The Misdreavus opened her mouth joyfully and widened her eyes as she whisked herself through the air and morphed through the wall of the entry corridor.

The other girl revealed herself as a trainer named Athena; she seemed to be a bit timid, perhaps just as confused as Hiero as to why they were all here. He didn't really know what to say, and quickly realized he was being put on the spot as all of the eyes in the room turned to him, including those of his host who still had yet to introduce himself. Hiero could feel his poker face start to crack. "Er... Hi everyone, my name is Hiero. It's a pleasure to meet you." Hiero paused, and after a second, changed his demeanor once again, this time to one of seriousness. He turned his attention to the individual he had only known as "the Adoption Center manager" and crossed his arms.

"Alright, Adoption Center manager. I believe you owe us all some answers."

Last edited by deoxys; 06-29-2017 at 03:53 PM.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote