View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 07:13 PM   #33
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
kawaiiconcept: Disheartened, but not particularly surprised at the outcome of your gambit, you throw yourself back into the winding-down battle. Before you do anything else, you pull out your Herdier's Pokeball, recalling her with a bright beam of energy. In stasis, you hope her condition won't worsen, even if it prevents her from getting better.

Now focusing on the only remaining conflict, you make the decision to give Frieghya a break, sending Erin after the rascally rabbit. The Aron turns his gaze inward, hardening his focus and the steel coating his body. Eyes blinking open with a dangerous gleam, Erin lowers his head, charging forward... only for the Buneary to whirl about in a mocking Encore. With his excellent hearing, he easily heard your new combat plans. As the rabbit's harsh clapping ends, Erin finds himself compelled to Harden his armor for the third time instead of carrying out the Headbutt, stumbling over as his eyes grow heavy. With Erin left wide open, the bunny dashes forward, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks onto the iron armor Pokémon. Between Erin's thrice-hardened armor and natural typing, the attack doesn't do much damage, but it does help lessen the bunny's Frustration.

As this goes on, you rush to Frieghya, feeding her the remaining Sitrus Berry between your coddling. With a gulp, you see the Sitrus take effect, smoothing over the superficial damage across Frieghya's flank. She's still hurt pretty bad, but she's a tough Espeon and with the healing should last a bit longer. Thinking of healing... you make your request of Frieghya. Tired, but equally concerned about her friend, she agrees, slowly rising to her feet. Her forehead gem sparks to life, glowing brightly as the Espeon forms her Wish. Despite the sunny day, one lone shooting star streaks across the sky above you.

Satisfied as you can be, you turn to focus on your next priority. Kneeling by Annalise, you offer your help. Concentrated as she was, she failed to hear you approach. Blinking up at you in surprise, she begins to say, "Oh, I'm just seeing if I had anything useful for you. Without Parker, I don't have any Pokémon-"

She's cut off as you suddenly smack your forehead. Sending out your Woobat, Newt, you tell him to follow the van. He shakes himself out, glad to be free of the Pokeball, and nods, accepting your orders with a little salute. A slight breeze drifts by you as he flaps his wings, propelled up into the sky and after the van, which you see turn a corner at the end of its alley out of your sight. Unless you chase after it and hope against odds to catch up, it’s all up to Newt to find it, if Parker was even in the van to begin with.

As you muse this, you hear the faint pop of a teleport behind you. You whirl about, seeing that darn Abra one last time. Standing between the panting Buneary and Erin, struggling to right himself, the Abra looks right at you and extends one clawed hand in a particularly rude gesture. With his other hand, the Psychic-type grips the Buneary by the ear. Before teleporting again, he hesitates, tilting his head as if considering something. It is quickly apparent what he pondered, as a fierce grin overtakes the teleporter's face. Before you, Annalise, or Frieghya can react, the Abra reaches down to Erin. The Aron's eyes widen with realization, but he can only just manage to stand up when the clawed hand grips his neck. There's another pop of Teleport, and where there once stood three Pokémon contains only air. Understanding what just happened, Annalise lays a hand on your shoulder, sympathy showing on her face.

Things look bad. Erin and Newt are both gone, one by force and one by your command. If he's lucky, Newt might find the van and return, but until he does you're without him. Of those still with you, both Frieghya and Cassie are in rough shape, the latter still under the influence of poison. What's worse, without Newt you have no leads but for the van's description: a generic white thing likely owned by many people in the city. There was only one thing that stood out, the faint depiction of a Mr. Mime tickling the ivories...

What will you do? Will you pursue the van on foot? Will you try to heal your injuries and hope for Newt to prevail? Or will you take some other action? The decision is yours.

(Note: Frieghya does earn a level from what she did in the battle; I just couldn't find a spot to fit it in without faltering the flow of the update. Also, as mentioned, both Erin and Newt are currently unusable at this current moment.)

(Declared 4/6: Espeon, Aron, Herdier, Woobat)

Kawaii gasped as her Aron disappeared in front of her. "Erin!" she cried out. Something clicked in her head, "Oh my gosh! I know where your Zourua went. If they aren't in that van that just left."
Frieghya took a moment to reflect and rest. She breathed in and out slowly and used her mental prowess to try and refresh her energy. The Espeon hoped that her Herdier friend would get better soon. Frighya knew she had to worry about herself as well but she was always one to worry about other's first.
Cassie was trying to catch her breath as she desperately tried to recover from her poisoning. She dug deep and heard echoed barking. It was all in her head but that did not matter. She saw a vision before her, a Growlith with one green stripe on his head was approaching her. His fur blown in a nonexistent wind. The image of Wolfie nuzzled her. "You can beat this Cassie I believe in you. You can deal with anything life throws at you." He licked her nose gently then curled up next to her. The normal-type felt a warmth in her side and opened her eyes. She hadn't realized that they had been closed. Cassie stood up and gritted her teeth. She sniffed at the air, trying to find the Zourua once more. The Herdier was going to fight through her pain. Her missing mate was right, she was a fighter. The normal type could feel his words reverberate in her chest as she fought her pain.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote