View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 07:49 AM   #11
Heather
POOTIS!

"Oooooh, interesting!" Heather said as she looked with interest at the Mareanie, taking out her own Pokedex and pointing it at the odd pink Pokémon.

"Mareanie, the Brutal Star Pokémon, a Water/Poison type. It's found crawling on beaches and seafloors. The coral that grows on Corsola's head is as good as a five-star banquet to this Pokémon. This specimen is Shiny." it drawled, causing Heather to balk.

"You lucky duck! Yeah, I know you're happy, a Shiny Poison Type, of all things." she said, grateful she hadn't had any liquids in her mouth, as a spittake would have been in rather poor taste. "She's adorable, though. Lucky you! Now I almost wish I'd found a Shiny Alolan Geodude, since it's an Electric Type and all." she added. As they moved into the Living Room, one would notice Circe the Mareep in the corner, her eyes closed, but not asleep, in one of her routine meditation sessions.

"Sooooo..." Heather said, and it was apparent that what came next was difficult for her to say. "About Stewie, I...I need to apologize. I...shouldn't have been there. I wasn't ready for it, and I let my own stubborn pride get in the way of my better judgment. I should have known better than to challenge a Shadow Pokémon like that, and all I did was make myself and my team a liability. I'm sorry..." she said, looking down and away. As she said it, Circe, eyes now open, walked over, appearing concerned, as she'd never seen Heather quite like this. "Anyway...if you're interested in a snack after the long hike to get out here, I'll go get it for you. We...mostly have pizza rolls, just as a warning." she finished, thankful for the change in subject.

Ah, so you're a more recent addition? I know Heather hopes to get a Minun of her own sometime. She's quite fond of Electric Types, see. Magus said. When Anion asked what there was to do, Ryuko was the first to speak up.

"Nice to meet you, Anion! We have soccer goals over by that wall! I can set them up if you like!" she said excitedly.

Er, Ryuko, soccer is meant to be between teams, not just one on one...Normally I'd propose a battle, but given your Lightning Rod, I have a feeling it wouldn't be too much more than the trading of Quick Attacks... Magus said, trying to think of something. Ryuko nodded, a little glum, and returned to searching the mass of equipment at the side of the room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Things One Is Not Allowed To Do In Exalted
244) While not FORBIDDEN, my Midnight is to keep in mind that using an army of animated skeletons in order to fill the town square with a rendition of "Spooky Scary Skeletons" is going to be considered odd at best.
WF Things
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote