View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 03:02 AM   #957
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Gold and Chance climbed out of the pool, as did Pomona. The Ivysaur walked beside Cassiopia, though the pair of Water-types would have to follow the Elgyem's lead.

"I can imagine," Albus nodded. "Pink Eevee- that's unheard of. The Shiny form is white, that much I know..."

"Albus, you're not bothering her, are you?" asked a larger Weedle, who crawled over to the young one.

"No, Mom," Albus shook his head. "I was only asking why she's pink. Her Trainer recolored her."

"Ah, OK," nodded the larger Weedle. "My name is Hermione," she added, with a slight bow to Freighya. "You've already met my son Albus, I see. I hope his questions aren't bothering you, he's very inquisitive. Of course, I can be that way myself," she admitted.

Keith waved back as Sophie exited. He nodded appreciatively at Jake's words. "Thanks, man," he replied. He then gave Telpo a reassuring smile. "You bet," he agreed. "She and Willow did seem a bit worried this mornijng, so I know they'll be happy to know everything went well." With that, he took his leave, and once outside, he climbed onto his dark grey Scolipede, ready for the ride back home. That Ride Pager was good stuff, and very convenient, no denying that, but Keith felt most comfortable on the back of the Scolipede he trained himself.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote