View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 05:37 PM   #954
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Sure," responded Gold and Chance simultaneously. This prompted the pair of Water-types to smile at each other for a moment.

"Ohh, OK," nodded Albus. "I thought maybe that could've happened naturally."

Keith registered Sophie's PokéGear number, and gave her his own number in return. "Alright, cool," he grinned. After that, Jake thanked Keith, though declined his offer. He and Telpo explained they were headed a fair distance, to Amperet City, but that they'd manage. "Alright, then," Keith nodded. He then agreed to trading numbers, part of him wondering why he never already exchanged phone numbers with Jake. "Alright, then, I'll see you around," nodded Keith. "I might actually take the Banette's Revenge out for a little voyage later on," he added. "Luna's been suggesting it all morning before you arrived, and I can't imagine why." He started to head for the exit, though paused for a moment. "By the way," he added to Jake. "You were pretty awesome back there, against Steven."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote