View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 10:31 PM   #73
myahoo
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
CLOUD GARDEN

The Galea Foothills:
The Galea Foothills covers the greatest expanse of land in the Cloud Garden. Beginning with Galea Town, adventurers may follow along the Starline River up across the plains and into the mountain. Other areas include the Starline River, the Rose Garden, Galea Plains, Cloud Forest, and the Stone Shrine. The boundary of the foothills lies at the Starline Falls, a giant waterfall that cascades down from the incline above.

Cloud Forest: A dense forest that surrounds the base of the mountain. The trees are home to many kinds of bug, grass, and bird Pokemon as well as many others. A woodcutter’s cabin is home to one of the two trial leaders for the Galea Foothills. A Mossy Rock can be found deep within the forest. (Please reply in limegreen)
It had been a very long time since Melissa had gone adventuring.

...well, alright, so she'd gone to the Springtide Isle not that long ago and she'd picked up her Phantump in the Friend Safari, but those were sponsored events. They didn't...really count, in her opinion, especially when they were mostly acquisition-type adventures compared to her visits to Cascadia or Whale Island.

She shaded her eyes as she eyed the cloud-obscured peak of Mt. Zephyria, internally promising herself that she'd make it up there one day, but for now, there was one particular bird she was hoping to find.

"So. The Cloud Garden." She grabbed the strap of her knapsack and shifted her bag into a more comfortable position. "We're finally here."

"Quil cyndaquil," Wildfire agreed from his perch on her other shoulder. "Cyn da quil?"

"Not yet. I wanna look for something first, but we're definitely gonna take a shot at getting up there."

"Quil quil cyndaquil?" he asked wryly, glancing up at the clouds and then at the approaching forest.

"Well, can you blame me?" Melissa shook her head. "Five years here and I only manage to spot it like twice, while Johto and Kanto have them all over the place. It's...frustrating."

He hummed thoughtfully. "Cyn da quil. Quil quil, cyndaquil, cynda cyndaquil. Quil quil cyndaquil quil cynda."

There was a moment of silence before she huffed out a breath. "Why do you have to make sense?" He snickered and she rolled her eyes in response. "Yeah, yeah. We'll go try out the trial if we don't find it by, hm, noon?"

"Quil cyndaquil," he pointed out.

"Yeah, I know. But there's always next time." She shrugged. "We'll probably have to head back to switch out teammates anyway."

"Qu-il." He nodded and then pointed ahead. "Quil quil?"

"Full steam ahead."

Wild Future
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote