View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 11:47 AM   #24
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
kawaiiconcept: Turning your attention to those fighting closest to you, you call out orders to your Espeon. She nods her acknowledgement and begins to gather psychic energy into her forehead orb, but at the last second the encore flits through her mind. Almost against her will, she fires off a wave of Confusion once more at the Buneary. Just as he did the last two times, the Buneary grips his head through the onslaught, but sticks the pain out to deliver a good one-two Double Hit against the Espeon's side. Now frustrated herself, Frieghya tries to use the Psychic you issued, but one final time falls victim to the encore. Another Confusion shoots out of her forehead orb, gripping the rabbit in psychic pain. This time, it really seems to get to the Buneary as he grips both ears tightly with a cry, pulling them down as if trying to block out some noise you can't hear. It takes longer, but the Buneary finally fights through the mental torture and quickly attacks Frieghya. The Espeon is still standing, but you can visibly see the strain she's under. The Buneary, meanwhile, physically looks like he's right as rain. There is, you can tell, though, a fatigued look in his eyes. He might not be doing as well as he seems on the surface.

Next up you command Erin. Righting himself with a groan, the Aron shakes out his head to regain his bearings. Spotting the Scraggy trying and mostly failing to get up himself, Erin charges forward once more, Headbutting the shedding Pokémon back onto his back. Poor thing just can't seem to get a break. Erin then turns to retreat to a safer distance and prep his defense, but - catching a break of luck - the Scraggy manages to swipe a Feint Attack at the Aron's side as he leaves. Outside of melee range, Erin turns his focus inward as his protective armor Hardens with a metallic sheen. His focus wanders moments later, as a righted Scraggy starts Swaggering forward while yelling. You, yourself, don't understand what's being said, but Erin hears it perfectly. Quickly his mind slips into a deep rage at the quite rude slights against you and your team. It might just be for the best you don't understand. In comparison to Frieghya and the Poochyena, Erin and the Scraggy have reversed the standings. Erin honestly looks better than he started, minus a few scratches and the angry confusion fogging his sight. The Scraggy, meanwhile, seems to be on his last legs. If you wanted to try something now would be the time.

Lastly you have the dog fight. Perched atop Cassie's back, the Poochyena permits himself a touch of gloating, aiming a Bite at the larger dog's shoulder blade between taunting nips. The Herdier yowls out, lunging to the side, and managing to throw the Poochyena down to the ground. Taking the opportunity, Cassie rushes forward with a Bite of her own, slipping around the Poochyena's ineffective paw swipes. Glaring, the Poochyena aims a bite right for Cassie's jugular, purple haze of Poison setting the canine's Fangs aglow. Cassie, instincts recognizing the attack's intent, moves just in time for the bite to hit any vital areas. Nonetheless, the bite still clamps onto Cassie's foreleg, sending a purple sheen of Toxic Poison across the Herdier. Now visibly limping, Cassie fights through the poison to Bite down on the scruff of the Poochyena's neck and toss him. Going down in a pile of limbs, the Poochyena struggles and fails to stand up. He's conscious, but is only barely able to keep fighting - especially against Cassie, who despite the poison and limp only looks slightly worn.

Luckily for the Poochyena, his battle is over. With a faint 'pop', an Abra blinks into existence on the battlefield only a foot away from the flagging hyena Pokémon. Sweeping his gaze over the two still raging battles, the Abra's eyes open in shock at the - to him - sudden fighting. When the Abra's sight flicks to the Poochyena, then Cassie, and finally to you, you see a flicker of annoyance enter his eyes. Before you or Cassie can react, the Abra reaches down and grips ahold of the Poochyena, blinking the two out of existence with another Teleport.

(Cassie has gained 1 level!)

At your side, Annalise seems to have missed the entire appearance and exit of the Abra, still rummaging through her bag. She pulls something out with a smile, which quickly morphs in a frown as she discovers what she's grabbed. Looking up at you, she tosses it your way with a quick "Here, this might help you more than me." Almost fumbling the catch, you discover she's tossed a red capsule of 2 Sitrus Berries, remarkably Poke Ball shaped.

Behind you, a motor still runs.

What would you like to do?

(Declared 3/6: Espeon, Aron, Herdier)

Kawaii imeadiatly grabbed the berries and ran over to Cassie. She pet the dog-pokemon and fed her one of the berries, "Here this will help. Sorry if you don't like it that much."
The normal-type scarfed down the berry and imeadiatly felt a little better, but still cringed from the poison.
The pinkette looked to Annaliese "Do you have anything to cure poison?" she asked standing up and leading Cassie to where she was standing. She addressed Frieghya "Hang in! Use two more Confusions but if it tries to attack you dodge it." The Espeon nodded and fired another beam out of her jewl.
Lastly the female trainer addressed her Aron "I have an idea so just hang tight." Kawaii took out an empty pokeball she counted the remaining ones "Dang six left." she muttered to herself. Then the pinkette walked up to the Scraggy "Hey, I don't know what your current life is but if you come with me I promise to feed you and teat you like everyone else on my team. I even have some other dark types who would love to train with you. You could even fight for fun and win prizes." She heald out the pokeball with a soft smile on her face.
Erin, meanwhile, looked ready to help Frieghya if Kawaii's idea worked. He hoped it did since he was always ready to welcome new members to the team. The Aron would even personally train the new addition himself as they worked through his problems with aggression.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote