View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 08:31 AM   #44
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Pomona took a step backwards as her greeting caused Rumpleteaser to jump. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," she said, sounding much more quiet now. "Nice to meet you, Rumpleteaser," she added, still giving a friendly smile.

Keith smiled and pet Cassie as she sat near him. He then tried his burrito. "Mmm, this is good stuff," he said once he'd swallowed that first bite.

James had finished construction on his burrito, and proceeded to start to eat it. Only problem being, it was of questionable structural integrity, and between that and the Vileplume's stubby little arms, holding it in the air with any hopes of leaving it in one piece was completely out of the question, and so he walked around the plate, leaning in to take bites out of the burrito while leaving it on the plate.

Cyanide held her burrito in midair via Psychic while she ate it. She gave a small chuckle at the sight of James working with the mealtime monstrosity he'd crafted.

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote