View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 10:03 PM   #2
Apollo77
Done With Your Shit

Send a message via Skype™ to Apollo77
>Polly

T R I G G E R E D

Wooo let's make this a fun one, shall we? Good luck TS, thanks Shuckle for reffing.

Cumulus: Level 5 Female Altaria
Bio: Cumulus is a calm, serene Pokemon who would much rather avoid conflict. She loves music and has a beautiful singing voice. It wasn't by sight that I first encountered Cumulus; rather, it was by the sound of her voice. It was a very cloudy day that day, and I really couldn't notice her among the clouds, but I heard her voice sing beautifully in the still air. Only through further inspection did I find Cumulus was the one responsible for the music. Not only were the cloudy conditions ideal camouflage, but also made her song stand out amidst the atmosphere. So entranced was I by her captivating melody that I added her to my team on the spot. Being a music lover myself, I dedicated a lot of time to training with Cumulus so that she had plenty of songs to sing. Eventually, she found her true voice, hidden in her dragon ancestry from ages ago.

Signature Move: Special Attack - Song of Eternity (Dragon)
Cumulus sings out an ancient melody, the soundwaves ringing out towards the opponent to deal significant damage for equivalent energy. The attack also has a 15% chance to slightly lower the opponent’s Attack and Special Attack for 3 rounds.
Hidden Power Type: Fighting
Item: Altarite

Connor: Level 4 Male Emboar
Bio: One fateful day, the world discovered that our favorite sheep-loving LO, Connor, used to have an alt named Poignant Lyrics on Serebii. That same fateful day, we managed to convert Poignant into Poigy into Piggy, and the name stuck. What’s more, we even found a Miss Piggy Says Meme Generator to torment Connor further. It was at this moment that I knew I needed to add an Tepig. Now, Connor the Emboar plays just like his namesake.

Signature Move: Special Training - Piggy Likes Boosts!
Connor permanently has a 10% increase to his Defense and Special Defense. However, he can no longer use Rock Tomb, Swagger, Double Team, and Overheat.
Hidden Power Type: Ghost

Clee: Level 4 Male Galvantula
Bio:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebii151
Aoppol yu shud totally make me fighting gym

i have priemap and kuvario

i also have furret and galvantual

i would add rayquaza and mmetwo y

i can start 2morow
I don’t think I really need any more explanation than this. But just in case this isn’t enough to justify this sig on it’s own, here’ s a story. One day I was sitting idly in my gym, afflicted with some terrible smutwriter’s block, when my thoughts began to wander. I started to mull over what I needed to take my gym defense to the next level. Then I remembered these timeless words spoken by none other than Celebii. And while I will never be able to actually use a Galvantula in my Fighting gym, I thought, “Why the hell not do the next best thing?” And, so, in honor of Cele, I began to train a Joltik in the ways of a Fighting type. Oh God why

Signature Move: Special Training - Totally a Fighting Type Guys
Clee is now familiar with the Fighting type, and has gained access to the following moves: Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, and Brick Break. However, he can no longer use Cross Poison, Camouflage, and Feint Attack.
Hidden Power Type: Water

Tanner: Level 4 Male Krookodile
Bio: Tanner has a deep-rooted sense of justice in his heart, and will not hesitate to enforce the law. These traits are rather strange for a Dark type, but possibly have their origins in Tanner's obsession with western movies. He completely idolizes the valiant cowboys of the old West and has begun to emulate their behavior more and more. I found him one day wearing a ten-gallon hat and a sheriff's badge, neither of which I even own, sitting in front of the TV watching Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, which I'd never even seen myself. He started to carry toy revolvers around, and as funny as that was, my other mons didn't take too kindly to the plastic pellets being fired at them. I got Tanner to stop harassing everyone else, but only on the condition that I work with him on a signature move fit for a sheriff.

Signature Move: Special Attack- Dusty Six Shooter (Ground / Fire)
Using considerable energy, Tanner creates two energy constructs in the form of twin pistols, one in each hand. He fires a bullet from each at a high velocity, each dealing moderate Ground damage, being infused with the dust of the trails. For an additional light Fire energy, Tanner can fire explosive bullets instead, dealing moderate Fire damage for each bullet. Both types of bullets have a bit of knockback and a slight chance to make the opponent flinch. Tanner can no longer use Thief, Spite, or Foul Play.
Hidden Power Type: Fairy

Rosie: Level 4 Female Roserade
Bio: Rosie is a nice Pokemon on the outside, but underneath her benign exterior lies only pure malice. She'll stop at nothing to get what she wants. She's incredibly popular among the members of my squad; her ultra-nice persona pleases pretty much everyone. In fact, it's so nice, it's...sickly sweet. For someone to be that overbearingly nice and people still believe it, there must be something else at work. And with Rosie, of course there is. She's always letting loose just enough of her sweet-smelling aroma to keep everyone in a positive mood. Everyone loves her for it, but what they don't realize is what they've let into their systems. Rosie has tremendous control over her powers, and can turn poison loose inside their bodies at any minute. It's taken a lot of convincing to get her not to...

Signature Move: Special Technique- Sickly Sweet (Poison)
Using major energy, Rosie releases a powder full of powerful irritants, both internal and external. The internal irritants work akin to Toxic, but with a slightly lower peak damage. The external irritants work like Infestation, and increase in power as the Toxic grows in power, acting at full strength every turn when Toxic has reached its peak. This infestation effect does not go away over time, but rather must be removed with a strong water or wind attack. After using this attack, Rosie's attacks are slightly weakened (as if hit by confide and growl) for 3 rounds. As a result of learning this technique, Rosie can no longer use Toxic, Infestation, Sweet Scent, Cotton Spore, or Stun Spore. Rosie can only use this technique twice per match, and not more than once on the same Pokémon.
Hidden Power Type: Rock

McDreamy: Level 4 Male Hypno
Hidden Power Type: Rock
Apollo77 is offline   Reply With Quote