View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #21
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Hey, Kawaii," Keith smiled as he entered. "Glad I finally got a chance to come visit. Weather kinda sucks, but then, that's why they invented umbrellas and the Teleport move," he grinned.

"Qwil," nodded the Qwilfish still in Keith's hand.

Keith then noticed the Herdier approaching him. "Cool," he remarked, taking out his Pokédex.

"Herdier, the Loyal Dog Pokémon, and the evolved form of Lillipup. A Normal-type," said the Pokédex. "Herdier's cape-like fur is very hard and reduces the damage it takes from attacks. For ages, Herdier have helped Trainers raise their Pokémon."

"So Cassie evolved, huh?" Keith smiled, petting the Herdier. "That's awesome, congrats," he stated. "Oh- hey, Freigyha," he added, for he noticed the Espeon behind Cassie. "Yes, I brought Cyanide," he added with a grin. "Gimme a sec, I'll bring her out-"

But before he could set Hebenon down on the floor, the Moon Ball on Keith's belt burst open on its own accord, and the Umbreon materialized, grinning at the sight of her friend.

"...Or, she could hear me and come out on her own," Keith finished with a slight chuckle. "That works, too."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote