View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 04:09 AM   #43
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
TheKnightsFury: The Lairon's story certainly didn't make you feel sympathy towards the large metallic Pokemon, he probably should've been more careful and not stuffed his face as much. The Senret raises herself onto her tail so her other teammates can regroup with her, once the trio is back together she explains the situation --- her only hope is that the reward will actually be worth the effort they'll need to go through in order to retrieve the stone. The Scyther seems more than willing to help the Pokemon in need, claiming that it's what their trainer would do. The only problem, the Scyther had little idea what limestone actually looked like. He glanced at his two land-bound companions, hoping one would have the answer, lucky for him, the Mudbray seemed to know exactly what the trio was in search of.

The Scyther praised his two companions on their work, they were actually making quite the great team on this little expedition. The trio once again took to formation in the hopes of finding a limestone deposit, although both of the members knew that they would probably need the Mudbray's help in order to break some off and to ensure it was indeed what they were looking for. The search was on, each Pokemon using their respective talents once again in the hopes of finding something in order to receive a nice reward from the Lairon.

Spartacus flies by something that he believes to be exactly what they were looking for, a large chunk of rock, light grey with a yellowish tinge to itself. He signalled for his teammates to come towards him, the Mudbray arrived first, nodding to herself that this was indeed exactly what they were looking for. With one swift kick from her strong hind legs, she managed to break off a large chunk that the Lairon could easily chew on to relive himself of any discomfort. With this in mind, they hurried back to the hulking mass. He seemed even worse off than he once was, groaning louder than he was before. Boudicca sets down the large hunk of rock in front of him, causing his eyes to immediately light up with gratitude.

"Ya kids did it! I knew I could trust ya'!" He exclaims, quickly chowing down with loud chomps. Once he's done he lets out a loud, pleasured, sigh.
"That really hit the spot, lads!" He smiles, moving his two front legs forward. "As promised, an award awaits ye. Would ye like what's in me left hand or me right hand?"

Which hand do you choose?

Spartacus was pleased as his team carried out the search, even more pleased when he got to claim the glory of finding the limestone. Boudicca was quick to task, breaking off a sizeable chunk for the Lairon to eat and hopefully ease its heart burn. The team promptly returned to the Steel type and presented the limestone chunk, which the Lairon quick devours. Pleased with the result, the Lairon presented an option, they hand to make a blind choice of reward.

"I say we choose the right hand", states Boudicca, quick to make her feelings known. Khutulun objected, demanding they choose the left hand since she was the one to find the Lairon in the first place. An argument soon broke out, both sides arguing for their right to choose which hand they take, neither willing to back down. Spartacus watched helplessly for a time, not willing to stand between the two squabbling females. Eventually he grew tired of the fighting and stepped between them, eager to put the argument to rest.

"ENOUGH!" The two ladies settled for a moment as Spartacus began to talk, "since neither of you can agree, I will make the choice randomly." Pointing his right scythe at the Lairon's left hand, the Scyther began to sing a strange rhyme as he moved his scythe back and forth between the two hands. "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a Raikou by the toe. If he hollers, let him go, eeny, meeny, miny, moe." His scythe comes to a stop over the Lairon's right hand, "sorry about the squabble Lairon, but I will take the right hand. Thank you."