View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #383
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Level 4:
Ilyn Payne: Male Cacturn
Species Characteristics: Cacturne (Grass/Fire): Cacturne are covered in spikes. Therefore, those who attack them with physical attacks will take roughly 25% recoil damage (unless they are particularly hard bodied) and their Needle Arm attack is more effective than normal. Being native to the desert where Sandstorms are frequent, Cacturne are immune to the effects of the attack and can see through them easily. They fight more enthusiastically in sandy or dusty areas. They are capable of standing very still, making them difficult to detect if the opponent does not have good night vision. Their Ingrain attack heals more health than usual, their draining attacks are more effective than normal and they gain greater benefit from both sun and rain than other Grass-types.
[Grass]: Grass-type Pokémon live anywhere that can support vegetation and are adept at concealing themselves in such places. They enjoy both bright sun and rain and fight more enthusiastically in the day time, though they are not put off by fighting at night. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls, while very bright sunlight will regenerate their energy instead. Their healing moves cost slightly less energy and their draining moves will heal them by a greater amount while suffering only half of the usual diminishing returns. They are immune to spore based techniques like Sleep Powder and are more adept at using such attacks themselves, creating denser concentrations of spores which are harder to disperse and more potent in their effects. Any attack used by Grass-types manipulating the environment is slightly more potent, and their Grass-type attacks which utilise plant foliage (such as Razor Leaf) are more efficient in natural environments.
[Fire]: Fire-types fight most enthusiastically in hot and dry conditions. They are extremely difficult to burn and most can survive in hot liquids/molten lava for an extended period of time. Fire-type Pokémon are not adversely affected by taking dips in bodies of water, so long as the time is short. Their Fire type moves will be hotter than normal, allowing them to inflict more potent burns with a greater frequency, and their Fire type moves will naturally have a somewhat wider spread without a loss in power.
Biography: Ser Ilyn Payne is the executioner for the Kings of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. He is known for being incredibly silent mainly due to having his tongue cut out by the Mad King Aerys. However due to his loyalty to the crown Ilyn continued to serve. However during the battle of the Blackwater he stayed back to eliminate the Queen should the city be taken. Missing out on the action disappointing him. Following the battle Ilyn started to become obsessed with the wildfire that he went down to the pyromancers guild. However he fell one day while holding a jar of wildfire. Ilyn became engulfed in flames the fire enveloped his body as he evolved the flames merged with his system making him even more fearsome for his enemies to face.
Item: Charcoal
Signature: The King’s Justice [Grass/Fire]
Ser Ilyn Payne is now a Grass/Fire type, with all associated weaknesses and resistances. He retains familiarity with the Dark type as a Cacturn. He gains access to Wil O Wisp, heat wave and Flamethrower. Ilyn never learned Payback, spiky shield, rest, sleep talk, snore, belch, giga impact, revenge, disable or seed bomb.
Hidden Power: Ice

Sneaze: Approved on the grounds that you fix the numerous species and move name misspellings that are seriously triggering me right now.

PASBL Squad l C+ Grade Ref l Grass Gym Trainer

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Sneaze; 06-08-2017 at 12:04 AM.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote