View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #36
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

Radiant Rainforest - Nestled in between the southern and eastern docks is a lush jungle, filled with tall trees, fanning ferns, verdant vines and rambling routes between them. Grass and Bug Pokémon live in harmony in the canopy and brush alike. The climate is a bit humid but never too hot, and a constant rain falls over the forest, but the sun will shine through, casting rainbows over the foliage at nearly every moment! Please use mediumspringgreen.

[/indent][/indent][/SIZE]

The seedot took a slow step after another his blank eyes staring, searching. The sun glinted off the top of his acorn shaped head.
His Whimsicott and litwick companions spread out behind him searching as well. The cottonee turned and glanced at his fellow adventurers "what are we looking for again Tengu?" he cocked his head looking at the seedot.
Tengu stopped "a...leaf stone...it's...a green... stone...with a...leaf...on it." the grass-type sighed.
The whimsicott, named Cerno, nodded and continued to search in the bushes.
The litwick, named Spiritus sighed "So this forest eventually gets thicker and that's where we will find my dusk stone." he muttered, mosly talking to himself.
The three pokemon had different objects in mind that they were searching for but they were united by more than just the fact that they were in the same team. They were like brothers, so close even when they bickered. The closest of the two were Spiritus and Tengu since they had both been adopted at around the same time. Spiritus felt that maybe he could rekindle the poor empty Seedot's life by being a light in grass-type's dark life. On the other hand, Cerno was the overseer of everything. He was a fighter and would defend Tengu's honor. Unfortunately, Cerno was taken by a Deerling who was kind of a handful. Nothing the whimsicott couldn't handle but Oisin took up a lot of the grass-type's time and strength. The Deerling was very feminine acting and had not learned many strong attacks so Cerno protected his mate from the pokemon that would make fun of him. He hoped to do the same for Tengu.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.

Last edited by kawaiiconcept; 06-01-2017 at 05:45 PM.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote