View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 12:08 PM   #35
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Balmund:

Presea continued to contemplate the many different ways she would murder her Sceptile companion as he dragged her ownwards. The rain forest was nice and refreshing, and was filled with the various hums of bug-typed Pokemon. The duo continued through the forest, myriad bug and grass types waving them hello as they journeyed on. Sothe gave a quip response back and then cajoled Presea for not responding to them. The Axew wondered what would snap first, her sanity or Sothe's neck. Why of all the Pokemon it was him he would have to be stuck in the damn place with. She would never understand he trainer's decision to do this to her.

The duo soon reached a clearing within the forest, and saw a group of Bellossom dancing. A crowd of Pokemon were watching them, happy to see the Bellossom performing for them. THen, as if suddenly, the crowd got sad. The group of dancers looked sad, and the duo just watched with confused expressions. One of them say the two of them, and motioned the rest of the Bellossom with her to follow.

"Excuse me? You're travelers yes? Could you help us?" Once of them asked

"Yes please! Something important to our show got stolen from us!" The second one chimed in.

"Without our special instruments, won't be able to do our finally... They were stolen from us last night. We don't know who stole them, but we saw some silk where our instruments were... Could you help us?"

How do the pair respond?
Sothe paused for a second as he gave some consideration to their plea, wondering if they were even aware of how terribly unspecific their lead was. Silk? That narrows it down to, basically, the entire Bug-type realm... and even a bit beyond. The possibilities were quite broad, and that's even just assuming that it was indeed straight up an act of theft, of which there was some room for doubt given that, apparently, there were no witnesses. Still, he considered it appropriate to give the situation a look over, if the incentive was good enough, that is. While he had a high self-appreciation of his perceptive skills for this kind of situation, he didn't usually act out of sheer charity.

"Stolen? My, that's quite unfortunate. Fortunately for you, you've just stumbled upon one of the best detectives in the land. Le Best, in fact. I'm pretty sure I could be of great help. Should I take on the job, I'd need to take a good look over at the 'crime scene', and I'd also need to have a word with every single Pokemon present within the vicinity, just to make sure I aren't missing out on any details. That said, my services don't come for free, and now I have to ask: what could such pretty wildflowers do for me in return?" A sharp pain suddenly rose up from Sothe's shin, and as he looked down he found Presea, guilty deliverer of a vicious kick, looking up at him expectantly. "Eyyy, what's up with you, you little br-... ah, yes, ahem, I meant, what could you offer us?"

::FB::WF::
Balmund is offline   Reply With Quote