View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 01:56 PM   #30
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~

Jerichi:
Koi and Ai followed a few paces behind the Vulpix, partly to keep an eye on her, and partly because she couldn't contain her excitement. That curiosity only increased with each step she took as the three Pokemon approached the wrecked ships lining the coast of the fjord.

A large, broken galleon-styled ship, extremely old, worn, and covered in moss and seaweed, sat perched partially on a sandbar, jagged rocks on each side of it. The back half of the large boat was barely attached, and had slipped into the water over time. The keel of the ship had a large, rotted out hole that seemed to serve as an entryway, with some seaweed hanging loosely across the hole akin to a curtain. The inside appeared to be somewhat dark. Several old, damp wooden boards lay across the beach of the fjord, leading directly from the shore and into the keel.

"AHH! No no no!" An anxious voice echoed outward from within the darkness of the ship. The Pokemon turned their attention to the keel, the voice having caught the three of them off guard. A purple, impish creature with what appeared to be diamonds for eyes and a red jewel on its chest emerged suddenly, brushing the seaweed aside as it took a step out of the ship. "This isn't happening! Where are they!?" The Sableye looked around the area frantically as though it was searching for something. It panicked, and morphed upside-down through the floor beneath it, turning its head desperately in every direction. It morphed back into the floor again, this time appearing on the beak of the ship. It looked toward other ships in the distance, and then scanned the beach in front of it, finally taking notice to the Kecleon siblings and Vulpix.

"Oh, thank goodness... There isn't time to waste! My gem collection - my gems - they're gone! I don't know what to do! Someone must have taken them! Or - or maybe I lost them! I don't know! Please, those are my prized possessions! You have to help me!"
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote