View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 12:48 PM   #29
deoxys
こばやし だいすき~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post

Frosty Fjord - Surrounding the western docks are tall cliffs that dip into the seas below. Due to the largely leeward positioning of these cliffs and the winds the long shadows they cast over the seas below, the area is a good bit colder than the rest of the island, but just cold enough to accommodate the average Ice-type without making most Pokémon too uncomfortable. Some claim these fjords to be haunted by the souls of those who have crashed against their rocky faces, and while these claims are unsubstantiated for the most part, Ghost Pokémon do seem to be attracted to the area, particularly to the occasional abandoned shipwrecks that can be found deep within the fjords... Please use azure.
"Why did we pick this place again? It's kind of cold here..." questioned Momon, the Duskull.

Jinbe, the Spheal, raised an eyebrow, scoffing. "Uh, it seems a little warm, actually..."

The Misdreavus named Sucy led the troupe excitedly into the Fjord, stopping briefly and turning to her teammates. "Momon, we're ghosts. The temperature doesn't affect us," she jeered playfully.

"Oh, uh. Right... I knew that," the Duskull replied sheepishly. Jinbe squinted.

The three Pokemon hiked their way to the edge of a cliff-side meander, which overlooked the gorge that was home to the heart of the frosty fjord. Old, wrecked ships lined the coast, scattered among the jagged rocks that jutted out of the sea. The water was as a pure, cold, clear blue, broken ships able to be seen even far under the surface.

"Ooh, the rumors were true! Just look at all of those wrecked ships! This is definitely my aesthetic," Sucy exclaimed as she excitedly spun in a circle, briefly channeling the adventurous nature of her trainer.

Jinbe made his best attempt at a facepalm, rolling forward slighty. "Were you a Dhelmise in your previous life or something?"

Sucy stuck her tongue out at the Spheal. "You don't know me!"

Momon remained still, entranced by the majesty of the fjord below. "It's almost like they're calling out to me..."

Sucy zoomed around him excitedly, grinning and chuckling. "Then what are we waiting for! Let's go explore those ships!"

Momon puffed his cheeks and looked away. "Well... I guess it could be interesting..."

The three hastily descended the cliffside, making a beeline for the fjord's coast - and its supposedly haunted ships...

Last edited by deoxys; 05-31-2017 at 01:02 PM.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote