View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 12:30 AM   #14
Jerichi
本✚能

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Frosty Fjord - Surrounding the western docks are tall cliffs that dip into the seas below. Due to the largely leeward positioning of these cliffs and the winds the long shadows they cast over the seas below, the area is a good bit colder than the rest of the island, but just cold enough to accommodate the average Ice-type without making most Pokémon too uncomfortable. Some claim these fjords to be haunted by the souls of those who have crashed against their rocky faces, and while these claims are unsubstantiated for the most part, Ghost Pokémon do seem to be attracted to the area, particularly to the occasional abandoned shipwrecks that can be found deep within the fjords... Please use azure.
"Alright you guys, you play nice," Jeri advised as his Kecleon stepped off the boat and onto the dock, along with a gaggle of others, "And keep them out of trouble."

"Yessir!" Koi responded, in human speak, throwing the Treasure Bag over his shoulder and giving a salute.

"No, not you," Jeri shakes his head, "I mean Ai," the other Kecleon who stepped off the boat with blue stripes blushed a little, her green coloration turning red all over.

"What? You don't trust me?"

"Why would I trust you?"

"Fair," Koi conceded, linking arms with his sibling, "C'mon sis, let's go adventurin'!"

"Woah, woah, hold up, you're not going anywhere just yet," Jeri scolded.

From the crowd, Lucas poked through, a white-coated Vulpix clutched in his arms. He set the tiny fox down, patting her head.

"Alors, qu'est-çe que tu as ton badge d'adventure ?" Violette nodded in response, showing her badge on her chest proudly, "Trčs bien, amusez-vous bien, non ? Ŕ demain, ma cheri."

Violette trotted off the boat, joining the Kecleon on the dock.

"You two look after her, you hear?" Jeri ordered.

"Yeah, yeah, she's safe with us. Go, have fun on your cruise! We'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye," Jeri feigned sternness, giving away his feeling with a smirk.

The ramp pulled back as the boat came away from the dock. Lucas turned to Jeri once they were out of earshot of the Pokémon, looking a little concerned.

"Are you sure they'll be fine?" He asked.

"Yeah, Ai is responsible enough," Jeri dismissed.

"Well, okay," Lucas replied, clearly not convinced.

"C'mon, don't worry. We're supposed to be here to have fun, right? Let's get you a drink, take your mind of them."

"Um, okay, remind me again why we're here?" Koi asked, this time in Pokémon speech, suppressing a shiver, as the group left the dock and made their way onto the Frosty Fjord.

"We're here to spend time with Violette," Ai answered, "Jeri and Lucas want us to all get to know each other, so we're here."

"Yeah okay but why do we have to go somewhere so freezing?" Koi complained, putting particular emphasis on the last word.

"Violette is not exactly at home elsewhere, so this is where we're gonna be," Ai explained calmly.

"Fine, but I get to pick the next place we go. And we're going somewhere where it pays off to be cold blooded."

Ai ignored her brother at this point, instead deciding to engage Violette, "So, sweetie, what do you want to do?"

"I want to see the ships," she responds almost immediately.

"The ships it is," Ai agrees.

Koi grumbles but doesn't protest further.

Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote