View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 07:02 PM   #10
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Alright, everyone! Welcome to Incognito Isle! I'm going to break the seal by picking up Missingno. Master and AshsBabyLapras, and hopefully people will follow my lead!

★ Starlight Summit ★

Missingno. Master

The somewhat unlikely trio begins their hike up the mountain, destination set for the Starlight Summit. Cotton, brimming with enthusiasm, takes up the lead, at the begrudging allowance of Chromium. Tinnitus the Tympole, as of now legless, flops behind in the rear, managing to keep up with his companions, albiet with great effort. The path to the summit is a little rough but not terribly hard to traverse, and the grade is surprisingly shallow despite the height of the mountain. Being a little later in the day, the sun is shining over the mountain from the west, casting a long shadow across the mountain. The beautiful stars that are quite famous will not be out for a little bit longer, so the group has a little bit of time to kill before there are any sights to see at their destination. Despite the slow going, the walk is quite pleasant, with a cool, salty breeze blowing off the ocean. The path seems relatively clear, the destination set, but...

Ater a short time, the breeze is accompanied by another sound, which sounds rather like crying. As the group continues to ascend, they see a little pink and purple shape form in the distance. As the team draws near, the figure becomes clearer - it seems a little Mime Jr. has sat upon a rock, and is crying! Mime Jr. notices you after a few moments, and though he stops crying, perhaps partly out of embarrassment, but the sniffling doesn't stop. He looks at you and asks with a sob, "Oh, oh, an adventure group! Please help me! I lost my precious ball and I can't find it anywhere! Will you help me find it? I can give you a reward for helping!"

The little Mime seems absolutely desperate to find his cherished ball - will you help him?
And so the hike up the mountain commenced. Cotton led the way, as enthusiastic as ever. He didn't even mind that Chromium was not sharing his level of enthusiasm, because he felt he had enough enthusiasm for the both of them.

Chromium, meanwhile, was thankful that the rough terrain wasn't especially difficult to traverse. She figured her Trainer would find it especially easy- she'd heard Keith tell stories about his youth in Lavaridge Town, about how he always liked to climb all over the Jagged Pass, which by all accounts was way harder to traverse than this trail. But yes- even Chromium, who wasn't exactly the most physically active Pokémon, wasn't having any trouble with this hike. Keeping up with Cotton's fast pace was really the hardest part. Still, she reasoned, at least she didn't have it as hard as Tinnitus. She glanced back at the Tympole, who was keeping up quite nicely, and smiling all the while, despite his tail being the closest thing he had to a limb of any sort. Chromium looked a bit incredulous at just how happy the mute Tympole managed to be despite being the worst suited of the three to traverse this terrain.

Before the Smeargle could dwell on this any further, however, the trio could hear a faint crying sound from up ahead. "C'mon, let's check that out," Cotton stated. Without leaving any time for either of his teammates to voice (or vibrate, as the case may be) their opinion on the matter, he rushed off towards the source. Thankfully, the Smeargle and Tympole were disinclined to disagree with him, and so they followed.

This course of action led them to the source of the crying- a Mime Jr. sitting on a rock. Upon spotting them, the Psychic/Fairy-type stopped crying. Mostly. He kept sniffling, but he'd managed to stop the majority of the sobbing. And the reason for said sobbing soon became clear- he explained how he lost his precious ball, and wasn't able to find it anywhere. He begged them to help, even going so far as to offer a reward for the safe return of the ball.

"Well, sure, we'll be glad to help," Cotton responded. "My name's Cotton- this here is Chromium, and this is Tinnitus."

"Hello," Chromium nodded, though she said little else. OK, nothing else. Tinnitus smiled reassuringly at Mime Jr., and generated some soundwaves intended to help cheer up the Psychic/Fairy-type.

"So! Just tell us where you last saw your ball," said Cotton. "And leave the rest to us. We'll find it for you."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote